Perfect Fisher AIO

Czar

Yes, I will definitely add dark crabs, where to bank though, and any extra features?

great thanks a lot! They are more cash per hour than sharks so i'm told,

you need a knife or weapon to cut webs, 85 fishing, dark bait, lobster pot and 10-20k cash. (7500 to get in and then 1250 per invent to note the fish which is 50gp per fish as you have 3 invent slots for coins pot and bait.)

possible extra features:

-drop items on floor and try to run back if pked

-bank the crabs after a certain amount of invents (would be cool if we could choose the number)

-if killed by pkers, use glory to teleport back to edge (which is near lever to get to 50 wild) and then go back however this would require going to the bank to get the bait pot and gold again.

the nearest bank is either mage bank i think unless running back to level 30 and glory teleporting is safer because there is lots of hellhounds and if its being goldfarmed chances are the accounts are level 3

this might require bringing a few food to heal up

However i am not the excellent scripter, you are :P

so i have no idea whether these are possible or viable to do, these are just the things that might make it a bit more useful and safe :)

thanks for reading

• Like 1

great thanks a lot! They are more cash per hour than sharks so i'm told,

you need a knife or weapon to cut webs, 85 fishing, dark bait, lobster pot and 10-20k cash. (7500 to get in and then 1250 per invent to note the fish which is 50gp per fish as you have 3 invent slots for coins pot and bait.)

possible extra features:

-drop items on floor and try to run back if pked

-bank the crabs after a certain amount of invents (would be cool if we could choose the number)

-if killed by pkers, use glory to teleport back to edge (which is near lever to get to 50 wild) and then go back however this would require going to the bank to get the bait pot and gold again.

the nearest bank is either mage bank i think unless running back to level 30 and glory teleporting is safer because there is lots of hellhounds and if its being goldfarmed chances are the accounts are level 3

this might require bringing a few food to heal up

However i am not the excellent scripter, you are tongue.png

so i have no idea whether these are possible or viable to do, these are just the things that might make it a bit more useful and safe smile.png

thanks for reading

I have saved this on notepad, and I will work on it biggrin.png ty

@As for the barb fish, there are a few progress reports in the page before this;

here's the latest one from the last page

lP7SWiv.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fishing
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fisher AIO