Account with fairy rings, npc contact, and cave horrors

Czar

EDIT: No longer need account with Fairy ring, just the rest

Hello,

I didn't want to make a thread about this, but here goes..

If anybody has an account with access to fairy rings, or lunar spellbook with npc contact, or an account that can access cave horrors, can you pm me please.

These are the last features for my slayer script and I have saved them to last because I didn't have any accounts to gather the data from. I will need the account for 5-10 minutes max. I will hand out free auths for my slayer script/range guild too if you want to.

If you don't have any of these, would you still use a script that doesn't support these things? These features are stopping me from releasing..

Thanks biggrin.png

EDIT: If you are worried about hacking or whatever you can deposit everything in bank and set bank pin, all you need is a Dramen staff

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Thanks to Josedpay for lending me an account, I managed to get fairy ring support ! biggrin.png

You can change the pass now I'm finished with it thanks again man.

I still need lunar interface, if anybody knows how to debug their spellbook using interface debug, please tell me the ID

osb supports lunar, it also has the interface value in Magic.LUNAR_INTERFACE check the magic class