Pest Control Sucks - 1st Free Smart Pest Control Bot!

Renegeade

Smallish bug: If more than 1 spinner is on a tile, it will keep right clicking and attacking a random one on the tile every next action.

Edit: at the time, 3 spinners were on a tile.

Edit 2: Small bug 2: Occasionally when a game starts, it attempts to leave the lander and gets stuck the first or second click out. It sits there somewhat idle until the game ends.

Edit 3: the script seems to keep clicking monsters it is already attacking, which may be what I was seeing with the spinners.. Regardless, that looks pretty botty.

Edited by ikeig

Sometimes it just goes randomly running and checking points or trying to buy something or when game starts it just stand at one spot close to boat whole game. And i dont really like the GUI, why u have to choose what u do with ur points before u can start it? tongue.png I would like to let this bot farm points without that it goes spend anything. Hope u can get those small bugs fixed ohmy.png

Well, in PC, you cannot have more than 250 points, which means if you play more games while at 250 points, you don't get any more points - it becomes a waste of time. You can have the bot log off when it reaches 250 points. It doesn't make sense to keep playing if 250 points has been reached

As for getting stuck behind the tree outside the boat, I'm looking to see how I can fix that, it's one spot in particular.

• 2 weeks later...