Has anyone been hacked through this bot?

adzzbroo

Maybe u downloaded a local script which might been infected. U sure that u didnt download any rs related programs or played any rsps? Or registered in rs related forums?

There are tons of possibilites, but that could be specified if you could provide me with details.

Edited by Seks

Maybe u downloaded a local script which might been infected. U sure that u didnt download any rs related programs or played any rsps? Or registered in rs related forums?

There are tons of possibilites, but that could be specified if you could provide me with details.

I'm not sure if I downloaded a local script, that could be it but I'm not sure. I haven't downloaded anything related to RS, haven't played RSPS in a long time and when I did I had it with no relation to my runescape account. Never been on any forums related to runescape. 

Is there anyway to check if I downloaded a local script? And also is there anything I can do to get some compensation? (I know EA gives compensation if someones hacked with sufficient proof or something) would love if I got ANYTHING back xD

it's always so easy to blame the bot..

I'm not blaming the bot... I'm asking if it happens. Only thing outside of runescape that had my password.

No, its not this bot. Maybe next time don't go to giveaways or download rs gold generator :Dd

"had NOTHING to do with rs for that whole time" Do you even English brah? I stayed away from anything runescape related, had nothing to do with giveaways or generators lol.

I'm not blaming the bot... I'm asking if it happens. Only thing outside of runescape that had my password.

"had NOTHING to do with rs for that whole time" Do you even English brah? I stayed away from anything runescape related, had nothing to do with giveaways or generators lol.

Lmfao, people with billions trust this bot