What are your bad habits?

Varc

I wish you the best of luck with continuing to try and stop those 2 habits!

I smoke way too much like 15-20 a day

Thanks! & Yeah that's definitely way too much and a really bad habit. I only smoke 3 a day maximum and there are days where I don't smoke at all. It's just two in the morning right before schools, sometimes one afterwards. I could use it when I'm feeling bad/sad too to keep me off from bad thoughts so to me it's like a bad habit to replace a worse habit.

Best of luck tho, you can sure reduce it to 8-14 a day for sure. Just keep reducing and you'll eventually get there!!

• Like 1

I wish you the best of luck with continuing to try and stop those 2 habits!

I smoke way too much like 15-20 a day

You should try vaping, it's cheaper, healthier, and it taste better. I started vaping about 6 months ago (smoker of 5 years about a pack a day). I've spent maybe $140 over the 6 month span. Getting started costs about $30-100 depending on the type of vape you get. At first it seems complicated but it's really simple. A lot of people think it's worse than smoking but that's because they don't understand what Vegetable Glycerin, and Polyethylene are. With vaping you can adjust your nicotine dosage (18mg is standard ciggerette does of nicotine) 6 months into vaping I can comfortably vape with 8mg of nicotine. You will notice your lungs clearing up, and generally feel better within two months. 

Sorry for wall of text, I just truly believe vaping to be a great way to stop smoking. 

Edited by TzTok Jad
  • Like 2

You should try vaping, it's cheaper, healthier, and it taste better. I started vaping about 6 months ago (smoker of 5 years about a pack a day). I've spent maybe $140 over the 6 month span. Getting started costs about $30-100 depending on the type of vape you get. At first it seems complicated but it's really simple. A lot of people think it's worse than smoking but that's because they don't understand what Vegetable Glycerin, and Polyethylene are. With vaping you can adjust your nicotine dosage (18mg is standard ciggerette does of nicotine) 6 months into vaping I can comfortably vape with 8mg of nicotine. You will notice your lungs clearing up, and generally feel better within two months. 

Sorry for wall of text, I just truly believe vaping to be a great way to stop smoking. 

lol i first read vaping as faping.

• Like 3

I have already tried vaping with a couple of different vapes and various flavours and it didn't make a difference to me at all, it didn't compensate for the cigarettes and I was still smoking just as much maybe a couple less a day at most. I'm glad I has worked for you! I have been smoking for 4-5 years and as I'm at university have changed to roll ups but am still spending £20 a week which is around $35 which = $140 a month in comparison to your $140 over a 6 month period. Definitely need to change something.

I have already tried vaping with a couple of different vapes and various flavours and it didn't make a difference to me at all, it didn't compensate for the cigarettes and I was still smoking just as much maybe a couple less a day at most. I'm glad I has worked for you! I have been smoking for 4-5 years and as I'm at university have changed to roll ups but am still spending £20 a week which is around $35 which = $140 a month in comparison to your $140 over a 6 month period. Definitely need to change something.

Mind over matter mate!