Attention: All TriBot Users! TriBot has been compromised!

Laz

Is our password protected, once we save it in the client?

Or does it go into a database aswell?

Or does it store it on our pc.

OSbot only saves the passwords on our computers and not on a server.

I think the hacker that hacked Advertising other bots isn't allowed. only got the database from the forums accounts. I recommend everyone to use 2-step verification on their email and to use  different passwords for you e-mail and any forum accounts.

Advertising other bots isn't allowed. will be coming back soon forsure.

they have already cleared out the initial issue

I'm not so sure they'll bounce back that easy. This is a massive blow for them. Not to mention the client wasn't great either, and has been falling behind lately. They have some great scripters over there, but that's only good if they have a good client to work with. The serious lack of random updates over there was slowly killing it anyways tbh

• Developer

Is our password protected, once we save it in the client?

Or does it go into a database aswell?

Or does it store it on our pc.

It is encrypted and only stored locally on OSBot. But the point of this announcement was to let you know that their database most likely got compromised and in there is a lot of information that could lead to hackings of your personal services, not only Runescape.

Good thing i Cracked Advertising other bots isn't allowed. and used it offline, My info is secure tongue.png

We are talking about their server database, which does contain information about you.

Wonder if I should change my pass..I hadn't been on Advertising other bots isn't allowed. in about two months. 

You should yes.

• Developer

Will anything be done to get OSBot running again?

OSBot is running fine for currently:

Session Count: 1889
Tab Count: 1929
User Count: 1694

The account info is stored locally and it is encrypted, so no worries.

Are you talking about OSBot or Advertising other bots isn't allowed.? As for Advertising other bots isn't allowed., their database is still compromised containing a lot of information that could be used to hack in to your personal service (email, skype etc) and possibly Runescape as well.

Great for sharing this I am a Advertising other bots isn't allowed. user and you guys show some respect to their users that is a good thing of OSBot.

But whatever I don't think they got our database only if they saved it in their cloud but I changed my password so fuck him.

They do have Advertising other bots isn't allowed.'s database.

Kate upton :D, Is anyone here good with java code? I have 2 Advertising other bots isn't allowed. scripts i would like to be converted over to osbot its a 2.6m-3.2m/hr money making method I am willing to share with you. i have the class files which are for Advertising other bots isn't allowed.. also willing to pay :)

All rise before the supreme client.

All hail OSBot.

This

Whoever hacked Advertising other bots isn't allowed. must have some serious hatred against botters and Advertising other bots isn't allowed..

I'm actually glad that did it, because maybe Trilez will actually step up his work and get his client secure and actually running efficiently.