The perfect obby mauler

Oliver

if ure making a pure then u wear amulet of strength < glory < fury, green < blue < red dhide chaps gained from training slayer(if ure going for slayer staff) and a b ring.

now there is a thing like  "Swag" and best accurate bonuses. If u choose swag which is pointless imo, then u'll go with 1 attack, if u want accurate hits which came handy in fights for combos or at obby mauler staking then u get 5 attack and its definitely worth  the 1 combat level sacrifice, if ure pking with obby mauler then a b neck is a MUST, also if you are going to do slayer then id suggest doing varrock museum miniquest that will get u decent slayer xp  and do one small favour quest that will give you 2x 10k xp lamps which will be best slayer xp for obby mauler, when training slayer, at hard tasks you should use mage/range(preferably cannon) like earth guards or something, because u wont hit a shit on them with ur obby maul(well u will hit but it will be  a food grind), if u do slayer, once u hit 40cb, ull start doing vannaka tasks

when training ur obby mauler(str levels) then you should wear iron scimitar < red topaz machete < steel scimitar.

though to get that feel of 5 attack and 1 attack, to test it, u can get 5 attack after you get ~65 str because i got 5 attack after 65 str, i didnt realize b4 that 5 att was that good.

if u got any questions, feel free to ask.

Edited by Seks

if ure making a pure then u wear amulet of strength < glory < fury, green < blue < red dhide chaps gained from training slayer(if ure going for slayer staff) and a b ring.

now there is a thing like  "Swag" and best accurate bonuses. If u choose swag which is pointless imo, then u'll go with 1 attack, if u want accurate hits which came handy in fights for combos or at obby mauler staking then u get 5 attack and its definitely worth  the 1 combat level sacrifice, if ure pking with obby mauler then a b neck is a MUST, also if you are going to do slayer then id suggest doing varrock museum miniquest that will get u decent slayer xp  and do one small favour quest that will give you 2x 10k xp lamps which will be best slayer xp for obby mauler, when training slayer, at hard tasks you should use mage/range(preferably cannon) like earth guards or something, because u wont hit a shit on them with ur obby maul(well u will hit but it will be  a food grind), if u do slayer, once u hit 40cb, ull start doing vannaka tasks

when training ur obby mauler(str levels) then you should wear iron scimitar < red topaz machete < steel scimitar.

though to get that feel of 5 attack and 1 attack, to test it, u can get 5 attack after you get ~65 str because i got 5 attack after 65 str, i didnt realize b4 that 5 att was that good.

if u got any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you!!

Are d hide chaps a must or am i fine with full iron @ crabs?

Is slayer really needed? or is obby maul good enough? 

Thank you!!

Are d hide chaps a must or am i fine with full iron @ crabs?

Is slayer really needed? or is obby maul good enough? 

slayer is not really needed, its a preference. you can aswell buy knives and do knives to obby maul combo like most do. and dhide chaps arent a must, but if u can wear em because u have trained slayer then its a better def bonus, nothing else. but fury/glory + obby cape and cb brace + full iron will give u good defence bonus too. slayer staff is the only 1-5 att weapon that gives some def bonus with decent str bonus.

in my opinion knives to obby maul is op and pretty random, that is one of the reasons i got slayer staff.

slayer staff to obby somewhat takes more skill or so.

1 attack ofc, never fail ur obbymauler with 16 attack / 5 attack. 

btw if you want very very swaggy gear get full castle wars ?decorative? armor and slayer staff looks fucking beast

how are you going to fail your obby with 5 att, have u ever had an obby mauler? i mean, there was 1 guy ingame and asked for my stats when i was doing slayer, i said i was 5 att and 54 slayer, 1 level from 55, and he told me "u almost got slayer staff, u shouldnt gotten 5 att". by his logic he thought that i got 5 att for steel weapon and he thought that after i get slayer staff, the 5 att i had will be useless.

but they dont really have a clue about accuracy. 16 attack would be too much  combat levels i agree.

Edited by Seks

slayer is not really needed, its a preference. you can aswell buy knives and do knives to obby maul combo like most do. and dhide chaps arent a must, but if u can wear em because u have trained slayer then its a better def bonus, nothing else. but fury/glory + obby cape and cb brace + full iron will give u good defence bonus too. slayer staff is the only 1-5 att weapon that gives some def bonus with decent str bonus.

in my opinion knives to obby maul is op and pretty random, that is one of the reasons i got slayer staff.

slayer staff to obby somewhat takes more skill or so.

how are you going to fail your obby with 5 att, have u ever had an obby mauler? i mean, there was 1 guy ingame and asked for my stats when i was doing slayer, i said i was 5 att and 54 slayer, 1 level from 55, and he told me "u almost got slayer staff, u shouldnt gotten 5 att". by his logic he thought that i got 5 att for steel weapon and he thought that after that  i get slayer staff, the 5 att i had will be useless.

but they dont really have a clue about accuracy. 16 attack would be too much  combat levels i agree.

I thought the set up is like this: Combat Brace // Berseker Neck // Warrior Ring // ?

1 attack ofc, never fail ur obbymauler with 16 attack / 5 attack. 

btw if you want very very swaggy gear get full castle wars ?decorative? armor and slayer staff looks fucking beast

It will be botted. I am not going to invest the time at cw :P

I thought the set up is like this: Combat Brace // Berseker Neck // Warrior Ring // ?

berserker necklace is awful accuracy bonus( it is good for pking but bad for training, u will hit tons of zeros) it  gives 20% damage to all obsidian weapons, for example if ur max hit is 29 without b neck then with b neck its 20% higher of the original hit aka over 30

6badf48dd628a588b14ff0fe054897aa.png

btw b ring is like  5 attack, but  5 attack + b ring is beast.

berserker necklace is awful accuracy bonus( it is good for pking but bad for training, u will hit tons of zeros) it  gives 20% damage to all obsidian weapons, for example if ur max hit is 29 without b neck then with b neck its 20% higher of the original hit aka over 30

6badf48dd628a588b14ff0fe054897aa.png

btw b ring is like  5 attack, but  5 attack + b ring is beast.

I don't get it.

I thought a berserker neck is A MUST if you train with an obby maul at crabs?

Also what do you mean with " btw b ring is like 5 att but 5 att + b ring is beast ?

I don't get it.

I thought a berserker neck is A MUST if you train with an obby maul at crabs?

Also what do you mean with " btw b ring is like 5 att but 5 att + b ring is beast ?

Thanks tongue.png

b neck is a MUST if you are pking, and i was staking 1 guy and he had b ring but i had 5 attack, i won him several stakes because he  was 1 att, so my accuracy was better than his, but later he said he will use b ring and i let him to do so, and he basically luckily won the next stakes because he was wearing the b ring even though 5 attack is still better, and i wasnt using b ring, only he was. so if you go to wilderness with 5 attack and a b ring on, you will hit pretty well with b neck .  - kind of messy but i dont really know another way to explain that.

and i already explained why b neck shouldnt be used when training, because of the  bonuses, it might do higher hits but it will hit more zeros than with fury or glory or str amulet, so think of the str xp per hour if you are going to use b neck instead of fury, with fury  lets say you will do 5-7 successful hits in a minute, but with obby neck ull do 1-5 successful hits in 1 minute. so which is better AT TRAINING? Fury ofc.

warrior ring will be useless once u hit 60str because warrior ring gives good slash/stab bonuses which is good for red topaz machete, when u hit 60 str then ull be using obby maul which is an crush weapon

Edited by Seks

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone tell me what stats to train and what quests to do please?

Is it 5 attack or 1?

What do i wear ?

Thank you wink.png

Only use magic and range for training slayer or you'll regret it. Doing slayer with melee is painful.

The only quests I ever did was the ones to get me mith gloves, climbing boots, zammy book, and the one to get the spec for the bone dagger.

I prefer 1 attack.

You wear what you can. Iron armor, d hide, str/glory/fury, red? machette, slayer staff, obby maul, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...