About my name change

NoahTheWeebWolf

I noticed yesterday some users have understandably not recognized me.

Fear not I will clarify  everything in a moment.

My name before being promoted to trial mod was NoahTheSunKing, I was advised by @Maldesto to shorten my name.

Some of you may remember me from my relatively new yet extremely successful rs07 AIO service thread http://osbot.org/forum/topic/61075-lifetime-sponsortrusted-with-15m-wealth-noahthesunkings-aio-service-cheapest-prices-ever/

For a short time recently I began offering a middle man service but as a mod I don't anymore. That said if you need a middle man I advise you to go elsewhere; personally I like @Trustmybet but you can use whoever you like.

Hopefully that clears up who I am to those few who did not understand/those curious to know more about me.

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.

Regards, Noah

• Like 3

Noah > NoahTheSunKing 

Aw are you serious? That's fine I agree it is simple which is nice in it's own way. I wanted to be NoahTheWhiteKnight originally which is the main name I use online(too long though). NoahTheSunKing is my secondary name when the former is not available.

Of course being a mod>cool nickname any day so it's all good =).

I would never lower my level to changing nickname just to become a moderator. It's called respect, bitches.

PS. NoahTheWhiteKnight > NoahTheSunKing > Noah

I Agree NoahTheWhiteKnight is my all time favorite nick name.

It's just a nickname at the end of the day, now if I had to cut my hair then id have some issues lol.

I've used a mod as a mm before. Hahahah.

Interesting, must have been in a time where it wasn't against the rules for a mod to be an mm.

Anyways I am afraid we can't talk more about this here. I fear we're going a little off topic since  this thread was just to inform the community who I am not talk about specific policies(granted I mentioned I can't be an mm anymore which is why I say only a little off topic). It was nice talking with you however =).

• Like 1