Scammed

Rage Gaming

I have notified the user to post here, he has 24-hours to do so. I have also gone ahead and placed him in the Trade With Caution user group until the dispute is over. 

The video evidence you provided has been removed and hidden (All staff can still view it) as it may contain info you don't want publicised. We will wait for his response.

I have notified the user to post here, he has 24-hours to do so. I have also gone ahead and placed him in the Trade With Caution user group until the dispute is over. 

The video evidence you provided has been removed and hidden (All staff can still view it) as it may contain info you don't want publicised. We will wait for his response.

Thank you

I do not recall of this, please check the ips because from my skype chat history, there are many people who have been spoken to so I do not really know who is who. I'm guessing this is Matt. I wasn't on at this time and didn't log on until later that night so it couldn't have been me.

You weren't on but when he requested you to post on the forums you immediately did?

Check the ip.

The Skype name matches an email you yourself provided on this forums, not only that but the IP address from the Skype provided matches your IP address. You are therefore responsible for either the refund or the delivery of the goods agreed. Failure to do so will result in a ban.

31603749be.png

Did you check the ip when the trade occurred?

It wouldn't matter if the IP was yours or not, it is your responsibility to keep your Skype/Runescape account private and any breach of that you are still held responsible for it.

You have 24-hours as of this post to refund the user or further action will be taken.

I was afk on skype and he started to insult me. I can't refund in paypal since it was originally in rs3 gp and I wouldn't ever overpay for rs3 especially if it was .43/m. I'd rather buy rs3 for .3/m and refund in rs3 but apparently he won't be able to get on so I wouldn't be able to refund.

You don't have to refund him in PP, you have to refund him the rs3 gold he lost.

@Rage Gaming when can you get in touch with @NotABott ?