[130+ FB's] Jamez 07 Services Thread![Competitive Prices] [Quests/Void/Pleveling]g

Jamez

So I ordered a Fire Cape service for 4m. I was promised that it will take 2 hours.

I log on to the account ~ 9 hours later to realize that the account is on wave 37. Obviously he was doing the service but it took way longer than expected, as I log on the account I die. 

I have informed him of the situation and still no reply back, I'm hoping he redoes it with no extra cost. Must say that he is very unresponsive. I will update this thread to let you know what happens.

Edited by RayB

I'd wait atleast 24 or 48h before making a scam report. I've used his services and never had any problems. Maybe something came up irl for him.

Give it a chance.

Ah right, it's been a little over 48h. He hasn't been on Skype or anything. Presuming it'd be something irl related as 4m should not be much value to him.

Ah right, it's been a little over 48h. He hasn't been on Skype or anything. Presuming it'd be something irl related as 4m should not be much value to him.

I got no net and its been 2-3 days , it went off when i was doing ur cape , cant do much really as im on my phone atm...it needs a day or 2-3 for it to comeback.