I hate cooking

Mustikurupt

I really do, i'm sure i've said it here atleast once. There's not much i can do. I live by myself, so the options are limited. I eat 3 minute Uncle Bens rice with Cevapi 5 or 6 times a week. Anyone from Balkan knows what i'm talking about, it's wonderful.On my off day, i eat out. If i get bored of it, i'll buy quick food. On one hand, it's a blessing in disguise because i have lost 37 pounds (approx 17 kilos) in the past two months, but it's still s bitch. And before someone says "Get a gf", trust me, i'm not the relationship type, i hate showing affection, i feel like a pussy. And shit would end in a week because i don't give a shit.

If you guys know any good fast recipes, let me know. I accept frozen food too and meals with that take less than 15 minutes. #singlelife

Edited by Mustikurupt

get a gf

cookin is gud once u get used to it, but yeah it takes time to make something, which sucks, i want to eat right away but no, i gotta make it first.

but in markets i could get a good hot meal for a cheap price(potatos with some meat sauce or something)

as for recipes, u can find tons here: http://goo.gl/mR2d

get a gf

cookin is gud once u get used to it, but yeah it takes time to make something, which sucks, i want to eat right away but no, i gotta make it first.

but in markets i could get a good hot meal for a cheap price(potatos with some meat sauce or something)

as for recipes, u can find tons here: http://goo.gl/mR2d

my girlfriend hates cooking though

Listen carefully you insolent brat. You have the one and only based god in your avatar and you try to sully his name? I don't think so. I want you to carefully examine based gods videos and learn every god damn technique he has to cooking. If you do not I swear to god the only thing raining down will not be rain but these 360 no scope shots that will hit you every single time you piece of dehydrated turd, and when you're done you better thank based god like your life depended on it.

• Like 1

Listen carefully you insolent brat. You have the one and only based god in your avatar and you try to sully his name? I don't think so. I want you to carefully examine based gods videos and learn every god damn technique he has to cooking. If you do not I swear to god the only thing raining down will not be rain but these 360 no scope shots that will hit you every single time you piece of dehydrated turd, and when you're done you better thank based god like your life depended on it.

You're right, i was a fool, Based God helped me cook, he has perfected my imperfections, i owe it all to Based God. Thank you Based God, i drank from the holy cup of Based and it has instilled me with amazing talents beyond this world. May Based God bless us all with his infinite knowledge. 

• Like 1