Current Ban Status

guitarfret66

It's been a few months since I last tried botting. I've also been busy so I haven't been able to stay in tuned with the site so I'm not sure how ban rates are nowadays. I remember last time I was one which must've been July/August-ish the ban rates were horrible and if you even logged in to tut island you already had a good chance of being banned.

I made a new main (after my last one got banned for botting) and although I don't want to ban, I just can't do any fuckin agility.

Was wondering if it's possible to do agility. I remember when rooftops were released I botted from 40 agil to 90 in 2 days with almost 20 hours straight. Obviously I know this is probably stupid to do now and rooftops are no longer newer, but is it possible to get decent hours on agility?

I mainly want to bot barb agil area and some thiev script. What would be a good thiev script (if any) Are the ban rates on those high?

thief is high ban rate , as anything else

erm the only way to lower ban rates somewhat , write ur own scripts or bot smartly (which i doubt does anything)