APA Auto Alcher

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...

Script works but I was banned within 24 hours of using it (at the GE). 

Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.

• 5 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Leoncito69 said:

does it support bryophitas staff? I started script today and it isnta logs out, or is the scrip currently down?

Make sure you have nature runes in your inventory :) The script will stop when you run out of runes.

I've not heard of that staff before but I just looked it up now. Hopefully the nature runes are used from the staff first rather than the inventory, in which case you can just put a single nature rune in your inventory and the script will work just fine. If not, then you'll have to just use nature runes as usual until I add a check for this  which i'd like to do in the near future.

Apa

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Make sure you have nature runes in your inventory :) The script will stop when you run out of runes.

I've not heard of that staff before but I just looked it up now. Hopefully the nature runes are used from the staff first rather than the inventory, in which case you can just put a single nature rune in your inventory and the script will work just fine. If not, then you'll have to just use nature runes as usual until I add a check for this  which i'd like to do in the near future.

Apa

that solved the problem! thanks a lot, but I also had to put 5 fire runes in my inv cuz i was wearing thome of fire + bryophyta's staff, i tried without those 5 fire runes and it still wouldnt work :D

Edited by Leoncito69
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Leoncito69 said:

that solved the problem! thanks a lot, but I also had to put 5 fire runes in my inv cuz i was wearing thome of fire + bryophyta's staff, i tried without those 5 fire runes and it still wouldnt work :D

Yeah, still need to add tome of fire support too. I've added it all to my list of things to work on - thanks for letting me know, and glad the issue is sorted :)

Apa

On 9/20/2018 at 2:21 PM, superzzero said:

Doesnt seem to work right now, just started the scripts and it just stands around...

16 hours ago, theish said:

14 hours ago, br3edage said:

The client is having issues following the game update yesterday. Please be patient while the developers work on a fix :)

Apa