CoD: AW will ruin my life

RDM

why even buy COD its been the same shit with a different fucking label on the box for 5 years now. My god why do you people buy into it every time. facep.gif

this one is very different, and also, its better than apple, ppl keep buying apple too

ps: i didnt buy aw

But it has slightly better graphics each time!

lol?

BO2 graphics > ghosts graphics

• Administrator

idk for consoles but on pc BO2>ghosts

You are not talking about graphics, you are talking about look of the map. The graphics were 10x better on ghost, but the map were so non detailed on Bo2 it looked like a great graphic game. Just like on AW there are no details on any of the maps, it is just plain.

comp4.jpg

• Like 1

You are not talking about graphics, you are talking about look of the map. The graphics were 10x better on ghost, but the map were so non detailed on Bo2 it looked like a great graphic game. Just like on AW there are no details on any of the maps, it is just plain.

comp4.jpg

hmm that might be true, is that why hijacked looks so sweet? :doge:

• Administrator

why even buy COD its been the same shit with a different fucking label on the box for 5 years now. My god why do you people buy into it every time. facep.gif

I like playing, and the new one has every one on it every time. I like to play new maps, new guns, new game modes. Obviously that is why, no one buys something different every time. Look how crappy  Destiny/TitanFall are. That is why we continue to play COD. If someone makes a good game that can have better graphics and better game play, I'll buy that instead. 

• Like 1