hero of time wishes he could spam this good

Jalen

No you don't, some of ur posts are like 'oh'. At least be honest about ur lack of commenting prowess

My replies are always atleast a sentence long. I'm pretty sure I've never just posted "oh" lol. Prob like once or twice. At the end of the day - It's only POST COUNT. It's nothing, few pixels on the screen. I just like to be interactive with users and love having communication with so many members.

not even. 

also, this screeny was taken earlier. now its showing him as having less i assume because mods deleted some of his spam/shitposts

None of my posts have been deleted. I don't see why you so mad when I literally have about 20+ posts more than a few other members. It's like you're purposely picking out on me from when you got mad that I have TWC.

PS: 2 of my posts were deleted from the "Help pls". 

Don't see why you're so upset? 

Edited by Adventurer

psst. i already knew this, i was at internship, and i regularly check the todays top posters, and i was like HOLY SHIT , should i report him? then i looked a tthe comments and they weren't that spammy

None of my posts have been deleted. I don't see why you so mad when I literally have about 20+ posts more than a few other members. It's like you're purposely picking out on me from when you got mad that I have TWC.

3eb0080adddf9f4725f887a7bea88e91.png

2 of your posts? bruh, you were in the 60's HOURS Ago when i was on internship, pls, much more than 2

psst. i already knew this, i was at internship, and i regularly check the todays top posters, and i was like HOLY SHIT , should i report him? then i looked a tthe comments and they weren't that spammy

2 of your posts? bruh, you were in the 60's HOURS Ago when i was on internship, pls, much more than 2

mods deleted a lot of his shit, even tho he denys it haha

3eb0080adddf9f4725f887a7bea88e91.png

down to 55 posts now, please tell me more about how mods arent deleting your posts :doge:

mods deleted a lot of his shit, even tho he denys it haha

down to 55 posts now, please tell me more about how mods arent deleting your posts doge.png

Still 2 posts only deleted. I honestly think you're delusional.

a2bdc4b5943fe7fc6b7464231e12bdcc.png

Yeah lol. Only 2 of my posts have been deleted today. smile.png

Edited by Adventurer