So after some time playing Advanced Warfare i have come to a conclusion..

Pecman

Best COD : Mw2

Worst COD : Ghosts

So after a couple hours of gameplay. This comes down to my opinion. I HATED ghosts but i can tell you guys this game is a slight improvement from ghosts. The maps are much better lets leave it at that. I'm still adjusting but i enjoy playing it. Now is it worth the risk and 60 bucks? Yes it is.

• Like 1

Best COD : Mw2

Worst COD : Ghosts

So after a couple hours of gameplay. This comes down to my opinion. I HATED ghosts but i can tell you guys this game is a slight improvement from ghosts. The maps are much better lets leave it at that. I'm still adjusting but i enjoy playing it. Now is it worth the risk and 60 bucks? Yes it is.

exactly, ghosts suck.

• Administrator

Best Cod= Mw2

Worst Cod = Bo2

I've been playing AW also, it is decent. Still getting adjusted to it, I haven't ever played COD on the Xbox One before the release. I've not played Ghost in over a month and  Bo2 in over 6 months. So yeah I'm not used to it at all. My first 10-15 games were horrible. I'm doing half way decent now. 

Best Cod= Mw2

Worst Cod = Bo2

I've been playing AW also, it is decent. Still getting adjusted to it, I haven't ever played COD on the Xbox One before the release. I've not played Ghost in over a month and  Bo2 in over 6 months. So yeah I'm not used to it at all. My first 10-15 games were horrible. I'm doing half way decent now. 

worst bo2? duuuuuude i know people difference in opinions but holy..... you think ghosts is better than bo2?

? I know it's bad but what do you mean unplayable? or nearly? I've played it on PC, the campaign and it went really smooth.

campaign? :facep:

• Administrator

worst bo2? duuuuuude i know people difference in opinions but holy..... you think ghosts is better than bo2?

I think ghost is better than bo2 easily. Bo2 maps were better looking but the game was just garbage. Black ops 1 was perfect and then they took it to a shit level for bo2.

cant even tell you how much i miss playing 3P MW2 used to be on it 7 hours every night not even exaggerating. Not played COD since then as MW3 sucked, BOPS2 sucked even more and since MW3 ive been playing battlefield which wipes the floor with the same old cod series day in day out.

/rant end