Starting a new rs 2007 account (help)!

Transaction

Hello guys! I am working on a new account today and it is a Obby mauler. It will be 1 atk,1 def and 70+ str ... Well the 70 str is just a goal.... Anyone have some tips for leveling and getting that slayer staff. Thank you everyone smile.png

Edited by Lsd Tripping

Use a topaz machete.

Str ammy.

Combat bracelet.

full iron.

Start off with cows to make some money from hides or straight off from men in edgeville or monks.

^

this basically, and cows are pretty weak so u can train on em, not just for "money"

Don't bot with this client.

THIS ^^^^ SO VERY IMPORTANT TAKE THIS ADVICE 

• Like 1

Hello guys! I am working on a new account today and it is a Obby mauler. It will be 1 atk,1 def and 70+ str ... Well the 70 str is just a goal.... Anyone have some tips for leveling and getting that slayer staff. Thank you everyone smile.png

well i have an obby mauler and it has 5 attack.

now if ure 1 range, i suggest u to cannon hard/multi area tasks until u reach the limit where ure not range based, if the limit is reached and u still havent got 55 slayer, start doing tasks with mage(u need 50 mage to wear the staff) so yeah ull get it while doing tasks with mage, and if u max out the mage and range limit and still have some slayer xp or lvls to get, this is where 5 attack(also great for staking!) will be needed because with 1 attack it will be like 20-30% slower.

also i suggest u to do one small favour quest(20kxp on ur choice) and varrock museum minigame(search it in google) which gives some xp which is pretty decent for slayer.

also if u would like to afk crabs, try waterbirth island.

btw if u bot then u can bot  at slayer tasks(less botobvious).

Goodluck on ur goal brah

i would also recommend not dismissing Exam and Genie Random Events because they give xp lamp/book of knowledge which is pretty decent xp for slayer and u an get tons of slayer xp while doing other activity.