Oldschool Item Definition Dump

Purity

I've been trying to find an application that reads the Runescape cache and dumps a list of item definitions.

All the programs I've come across so far have had either perished links or they're not compatible with Oldschool's revision.

Anyone have one compatible with oldschool? I've been looking for months.

Edited by Purity

Wow, thanks smile.png

Really useful, but my hard drive with my windows 7 partition just ticked over and died..

Booting windows 10 until I get an SSD. Bad timing..

SSD's suck, you can only fill them to roughly 80% capacity or else it starts swapping files all over the disk absolutely killing the drive. Each cell only has a certain amount of writes you know.

• Like 1

It was going to function exclusively as an operating system partition, but I don't like the sound of limited writes.

I might go HDD, cheaper anyway

Don't get me wrong, the amount of writes an SSD cell can handle is extremely high, however they require a lot of maintenance (keeping disk storage low, remembering to NEVER defrag (not sure why you would ever want to do this but I've seen some people think this was a good idea), etc.) and if you're like me with terabytes of storage needed it's better to use the HDD's :p