In Development: Zybes - Grand Exchange

liverare

login_zps122bad64.png

test_zps2153df16.png

secondpageprototype_zps4144c130.png

Example of the second page. (A lot of features are yet to be included.)

graphprototype_zps8e02d41c.png

Example of my hard-coded graph using random doubles.

Fits the data relevant to the canvas space and has a working y-axis ball thing.

Code needs cleaning doe.

Goal

Recreate the old version of the EoC Grand Exchange, but for 07, and with as many expected features as possible, and additional features for market-fags.

Example of (market-fag)

• Using market trends and future predictions to plan out, in advanced, when you want your offer to be posted on Zybes.
  • Keeping up-to-date with the volatile market by keeping your sales prices competitive and reasonable for the customers, based on the leniency you afford it.
  • providing a Skype-like 'alert me if item X is being brought/sold for price Y' notice system.
  • Maybe, depending on how many users, ensure that your offers remain on the front page, always...

Framework

This includes:

• Selenium for its amazing virtual web driver system that has enabled real-time interactivity for Zybes to post, remove, confirm and update offers. (selenium-server-standalone-2.42.0)
  • Simple JSon for its simplistic handle on Zybes' own JSon API. This has enabled the lightweight readability of existing market evaluations of items and their attributed offers on Zybes. (json-simple-1.1.1)
  • (To come) A web-hosting platform to provide additional communications between clients. This way, private messaging won't be needed, and the data transferred can be used to plot out the 'offer progression bar' found in the image above. (HostGater probably, and SQL).

Back-end:

• Simple Zybes web interactions and item analysis.
  • Ids attributed based on exact date posted.
  • Added price guide offer query framework.

• Formatting old 'force update' for offers. (From old API)
  • Formatting some other methods from the old API to new API.

• Planning on adding statistical analysis for offers. (Not a math-fag)
  • Planning on adding flat-file recording for offers in JSon. (Makes bar more relevant as updated offers will have modified 'amount' value)
  • Planning on adding external communications between clients. (Host Gator + SQL, me thinks!)

Front-end:

• Re-created first page of the Grand Exchange interface...
  • Which adds your existing offers to the interface.
  • Adopting a new theme mash-up from old GE interface and flat-UI. (Not using JavaFX)

• Planning on rounding dem image corners.
  • Planning on adding second pages, but it might not look anything like the Grand Exchange's second page since...less work, lol.
  • Dem graphs for second screens, along with other statistic analysis st00f, and a muhfuggen green and red stok arrow.
  • Planning on making it possible to post offers through the GUI.
  • Planning on adding methods of posting offers, e.g., automated, automated based on market state (e.g., having offers post in the future if conditions are met), auto-update, auto-update w/ offer changing ability, e.g., increase/decrease price based on a percentage or on market value, etc.

It's a pretty big project and I'm lazy (and only one working on it). Hopefully, as each month crawls on by, I'll finish something. smile.png

If it ever gets completed, I'll see about making it compatible for Orion client and make a Java plugin for bots, too. Oh, and it'll be open source. tongue.png

Edited by liverare
  • Like 3

i dont get it

I'm trying to make an external Grand Exchange. I'm trying to keep the functionality as similar as possible as to the one we're used to, but also including macroable and "smart decision making" features. I also want to make it so clients can communicate with each other so that you don't need to PM in game.