CzarRangingGuild

Czar

http://gyazo.com/7ab7ee2b2e8b524b0ede403fbcbd1ee4

http://gyazo.com/76733a6af632f54674480bbe0c691d5d

Cant go wrong with buying this script, i had a 24 hr proggy somewhere so i'll find. I'll upload 30hr+ soon

33-87 range botting 10+ hrs a day with 10-15 minute breaks every 2 or so hrs.

Edited by detroitmi
  • Like 1

So I've been running this script for several hours now. The only issue i've had is I would use up all my bronze arrows and the script didn't re-equip them. Didn't get any kind of error message, just went through the 1000 arrows and it stopped. Very very happy overall with the script, just putting this out there. :)

I have made sure it is not detectable by making the click rate unique, so it can spam click like a human, however any action in RS can be patternized, even if a human plays, so that is why I have randomized it a little, to throw jagex off their course and decrease ban rate ;)

As for the arrows, the script re-equips them when you are running out of arrows or when you have more than 100 in your inventory, make sure you are keeping inventory open. @Triifiinity, make sure you have enough RAM on your computer otherwise it can mess up the speed of the script. It doesn't even require much ram, how many bots are you running?

• Like 1

Hey how's it going Czar? Love the script, have purchased others as well. Normally everything with this one runs fine however this morning when I tried running it my character just stands there and waits. He doesn't even speak to the competition judge to get things started. In the little details box all it says is "1. moving" repeatedly each second. Hopefully it's an easy fix, thanks in advance mate!

• Like 1

Make sure to use fixed mode (not resized) and to enable 'right-click always' in your rs click settings, and you will never have problems ever

Ahhhh... Yeah that's embarassing. My bad mate, was pking earlier and switched the size to fullscreen and forgot to set it back. Working all good now, cheers! My fault for any worries.

• Like 1

[iNFO][bot #1][07/10 12:09:27 PM]: / Fast-clicked successfully.

[iNFO][bot #1][07/10 12:09:28 PM]: / Fast-clicked successfully.

[iNFO][bot #1][07/10 12:09:29 PM]: / Fast-clicked successfully.

[iNFO][bot #1][07/10 12:09:31 PM]: / Fast-clicked successfully.

[iNFO][bot #1][07/10 12:09:32 PM]: / Fast-clicked successfully.

[iNFO][bot #1][07/10 12:09:33 PM]: / Fast-clicked successfully.

Seems to be just spam clicking the competition judge

• Mio changed the title to CzarRangingGuild