CzarRangingGuild

Czar

Script doesn't log out when the inventory has less than 200g in it. I went afk with just enough coins(woo math) to get me 61 range. I assumed it would log out and it didn't, instead it got stuck talking the range guild npc for I'm assuming 6+ hours. I don't know if there is anyway to fix this, but yeah...

Just got perm ban went from 40-60 range, did 9 hrs. Time to make a new account and try again i guess.

I botted an account for 40-82 range in like 24 hour intervals every other day and got perma'd. You'll always get a macroing major from range guild given the large level gain.

• Like 1

The only thing can be internet connection or laggy worlds, just hop to a lower populated world and it will have less disconnects :D

As for bans please don't go over ~12 hours/day without mirror mode, it truly is risking it if you go above 12 hours a day :p @Scrubkin I had to disable the coins logout feature because of the osbot client item detection, still works veryy well without it though :P