CzarRangingGuild

Czar

anyone can post updated proggy of using this script recently before I buy? other script is buggy and never gets fixed

Well usually when the script is working, there aren't many posts on the thread. If it were broken, trust me, there would be a lot of posts here XD

As of 1/23/15, the script is currently working. The OSBot client update didn't break this script.

i did buy ur script, I do like it, I own Dreamranged guild script and it hasn't even worked correctly for months.. so I stopped paying monthly for it but now that ur script does actually work unlike that one I can continue with my ranged goal smile.png

I'm glad you chose CzarRangeGuild :D Thanks man, and enjoy ;)

script has been working flawlessly up until this moring, got up and went to turn it on & it simply wont do anything. the paint comes up but nothing happens. any clue whats going on?

Make sure to use OSBot version 2.3.19 (latest one) and restart client, if this still happens please post here and I will get this fixed immediately.

:D

Before I buy this script, has anyone experienced any bans using this? I have had my account get banned once already for 2 days doing a range guild bot and i'm not trying to get permed, but i absolutely hate doing range guild manually. I'd rather get shot in the foot then train my range there. Someone please give me some experienced feedback with this script, would be much appreciated. :)

Before I buy this script, has anyone experienced any bans using this? I have had my account get banned once already for 2 days doing a range guild bot and i'm not trying to get permed, but i absolutely hate doing range guild manually. I'd rather get shot in the foot then train my range there. Someone please give me some experienced feedback with this script, would be much appreciated. smile.png

If you don't want a perm ban don't bot at all, no matter what script it is you always run the risk, though I've only heard good things about Czar's script and its probably the best range guild script out there.