Seriously Wtf?!?!?!?! - Need Help!

gearing

Cleint froze out while botting lagged out while botting, i was here as i babysitted it.

When i came back my account was at castle wars chest, before that i was at a completely different spot.

How could anybody move me there, i was in castle wars cc, only osbot knows my pass, but it is (theoretically ) stored on my comp.... I guess bot busting mods doesnt bother with bringing characters to banking spots...

Did anything like this happen to anybody here? If the answer is yes, did you find out what happened?

Thanks for any contribution,

gearing

Edited by gearing

BUT i was in my own cc - should it reconnect, it automatically rejoins that - , how did the bot manage to join castle wars cc and teleport there, not to mention that i was in pvp where minigame teleports are IMPOSSIBLE! So any Sherlock/Poirot/Miss Marple here could reveal me the "truth".....

Is it the same account?

OFC IT IS, THE CLIENT FROZE OUT I RESTARTED AND IT WAS AT A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SPOT!??! DID IT BECAME A SLEEPWALKER, I DOUBT!!!!

Edited by gearing

Do you have a bank pin on that account?

Ill have now:(, its just interesting it was at the chest and not in the middle of the teleport zone, where it spawns you after teleporting.....

Not to mention that it is a fresh account, does not have billions in bank.. so i just wonder what,if....

i recently acquired 2 scripts:

josedplays' crafting trial & this barbarian fishing script: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/59833-barbarian-rod-fishing/

but i doubt that they would be the cause...

Edited by gearing

i think you got keylogged, something like that happened to me once, i had bank pin and i thought i was safe and sht, i went outside with some fancy gear alching supplies worth of 1m or so at edgy wildy and next day i log in, i am located in varrock, all fancy clothes are gone, only untradeables are wielded but other fancy stuff is gone, 1m worth of alch supplies are gone and i was liek wtf, but w/e that acc is banned lol.

if its ur first time then its pretty bad, u gotta do a virus scan b4 its too late, and look maybe u downloaded free scripts which contain viruses, scan ur comp throughoutly

Its so weird your saying this...yesterday i had a client ask me if i logged onto his account due to him missing over 5m in supplies on the account i built him!

I said no their is no possible way....anywase make a story short he started his bot making tabs came back home the bot was still in the house but without any supplies all the supplies were in the bank.

The barbarian script is clean (just checked source on page and decompiled the source) and the SDN one is probably too.

You most likely used the minigame teleport, laggy client-server interaction (rs's servers are having some trouble these days) is probably what caused this. Stop being so paranoid man tongue.png

Edited by Botrepreneur
  • Like 1