APA Script Trials

Apaec

I would like a trial of : rockcrabs

I would like a trial because: i have limited funds and am looking to get the most useful script for my cash! would love to try. thanks.

Added - enjoy!

Hey, can i please try the rockcrabs script?

Thanks anyway!

Dylan

I thought I already gave you a trial? If you didn't get round to trying it, i've enabled it for another 12 hours starting now.

Okay apaec, I know i just received a rock crab trial from you, and with that being such outstanding quality i would love to also try the fungi script, even if its just for 6h.. please let me know! if your scripts are as good as the rock crab one i might just want to buy them all! thanks for reading!! and keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Okay apaec, I know i just received a rock crab trial from you, and with that being such outstanding quality i would love to also try the fungi script, even if its just for 6h.. please let me know! if your scripts are as good as the rock crab one i might just want to buy them all! thanks for reading!! and keep up the great work!

Auth added!

I would like a trial of : rockcrabs

I would like a trial because: i have limited paying methods i have to choose between this and psuedo, if this works great like the rest is saying ill be glad to buy this.

I would like a trial of : APA Rock Crabs

I would like a trial because: I need a good rockcrab script for my obby mauler. It's either this or Psuedo.

Added both of you. Enjoy!

I would like a trial because: Im looking for a combat training script and this seems good!

I would like a trial of : APA rock crabs

I would like a trial because: Looking for stable crab script to buy

I would like a trial because: I want to test out the script before purchasing it

sorry for late reply - added you guys to the auth list. Enjoy!

apaec