APA Script Trials

Apaec

20 hours ago, Apaec said:

Certainly, trial activated! :)

Im using the script right now and it doesn't high alch at all =( Im willing to buy it as soon as that is fixed

I figured it out it doesnt alch with tome of fire needs fire staff. Also i noticed that in Seers village its very bot like. it stops before the start of the rooptop agility and casts high alch on the same spot every time. No randomiser 

Edited by shadowsight3
Edit

3 hours ago, shadowsight3 said:

Im using the script right now and it doesn't high alch at all =( Im willing to buy it as soon as that is fixed

I figured it out it doesnt alch with tome of fire needs fire staff. Also i noticed that in Seers village its very bot like. it stops before the start of the rooptop agility and casts high alch on the same spot every time. No randomiser 

Hey,

I didn't think of that - forgot that the tome of fire acted as a supply of fire runes. I've added this to my list of things to add. Thanks for the suggestion

Apa

8 hours ago, harrisisshit said:

apa  rooftop for trial please:)GWkp5EF.png

Trial activated! :)

1 hour ago, Islandializado said:

Hello! May I get a trial for the APA rooftop please? Thank you!!!

To qualify for a trial, your OSBot account must be over a week old (this is OSBot policy). As a result, I cannot offer you a trial just yet. Please come back in a week or so :)

Apa