APA Script Trials

Apaec

I never recieved the trial. it isnt in my SDN :C

The 24hours probably timed out. Remember they start as soon as I post a reply to your request!

I've gone ahead and enabled an additional 24hours to your account so you can get some use this time!

Let me know if you also miss this one / need longer :)

Apaec

I would like a trial of : APA Rock Crabs

I would like a trial because: I'm thinking of buying it because I want to train my pure. But I've never bought a script before and would like to see if it works really good.

I've enabled a 24h trial on your account.

Enjoy!

& Let me know if you need longer : )

Apaec

Hello all!

This thread is for those of you looking to get a free trial of any of my two premium scripts on the market. Please only reply if you're looking to get a trial!

Below are the two premium scripts I own:

xT5A2Nh.png   EpPRhOl.png

$4,99                           $3,99

Script rundown:

APA Rock Crabs - Officially the #1 most popular script on OSBot! This script has everything you would need to train at rock crabs. With smooth combat, a helpful paint and support for almost everything you could want while training at rock crabs, as well as an intuitive and attractive GUI, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed! This script has 5 star reviews for a good reason!

APA AIO Cooker - Cooks almost any food / fish at any convenient range / fire on the map. Supports a total of 7 locations, using optimised cooking algorithms to ensure maximum exp. Has impressive proggies on the thread, accompanied by 5 star reviews!

Feel free to click on any of the Images above to be directed to the relevant threads where you can find out more information about what the scripts do.

What is a trial?

• When I give out a trial, what I do is authorise you the script for 24 hours. This means you have the full version of the script at your disposal for a full day to play around with it. If you like it, you can go ahead and purchase it from the store (see the threads for more details).

Rules:

• Only 1 trial per person per script.
  • You must request using the format I've provided.

How do you get a trial?

• Please post a trial request on this thread in the format below or PM me and i'll start your trial as soon as I see your message.

Format:

I would like a trial of :

I would like a trial because:

Thanks in advance,

Apaec.

I would like a trial of : APA Rock Crabs

I would like a trial because: I've never paid for a bot and would like to test it to see how well it is overall.

I would like a trial of: APA Rock Crabs.

I would like a trial because: Just came back to OSRS, have been trying multiple free scripts and been getting banned on all of them. Want to check out your antiban measures and how "clean" it is before I spend money on it.

Thanks!

Hey!

I've enabled a 24h trial on your account. If you're looking for a script that won't get you banned, it's most likely to do with your style of botting ! Try taking longer breaks, or if you're super keen, you could invest in VIP and get your hands on the mirror client :)

Apaec