APA Script Trials

Apaec

Can I please have a trial of the Rock Crab killer?

Thank you!

Sure friend! I've enabled a 24h trial on your account. Enjoy! :)

Apa

I'll throw my 2c in here, I bought APA rockcrabs about 2 weeks ago. I have been botting non stop for over 18 hours a day for the last 2 weeks. I am still unbanned, I am still killing it and I am still grateful this bot is that good.

Hey mate! Thank you very much for the kind words and really glad you like the script!

If you have a spare minute feel free to drop a review, I would really appreciate it :) (here http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/373-apa-rock-crabs/ )

Thanks and happy botting!

Apaec

Sure friend! I've enabled a 24h trial on your account. Enjoy! smile.png

Apa

Hey mate! Thank you very much for the kind words and really glad you like the script!

If you have a spare minute feel free to drop a review, I would really appreciate it smile.png (here http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/373-apa-rock-crabs/ )

Thanks and happy botting!

Apaec

Just happily bought your script!

It's fantastic, thank you very much.

• Like 1

I would like a trial of : APARockCrabs

I would like a trial because: I'm interested in your script, but I'd like to give it a shot before buying it.

kind reagards.

nonwink.png 

Sure! I've enabled a 24hour trial on your account - let me know if you need longer!

Apaec

Just happily bought your script!

It's fantastic, thank you very much.

Thank you for the kind words, and glad you enjoy the script!

If you get a few spare seconds, I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review on the store here: http://osbot.org/for...apa-rock-crabs/

Happy botting!

Apaec

Sure! I've enabled a 24hour trial on your account - let me know if you need longer!

Apaec

Thank you for the kind words, and glad you enjoy the script!

If you get a few spare seconds, I would really appreciate it if you could leave a review on the store here: http://osbot.org/for...apa-rock-crabs/

Happy botting!

Apaec

dear apaec

whit non i cant find the trial between the script on osbot am i doing something wrong? could you help me out pleas.

kind reagards.

non

Hi,

It most likely expired. I've enabled a new trial on your account.

Enjoy!

thanks bro what do u advise me what kinda settings should use ( anti ban)

breaks ect how long i hope i gone enjoy the script so i can but it tomorwz hope u can give me tips of breaks and stuff how not get banned ;) what settings u use.

thanks bro what do u advise me what kinda settings should use ( anti ban)

breaks ect how long i hope i gone enjoy the script so i can but it tomorwz hope u can give me tips of breaks and stuff how not get banned wink.png what settings u use.

Hey! i never bot (only rarely to test the script before releasing an update)

but about the question, I'd suggest maximising your break times as much as you can. Try and break for longer than you bot. also ensure you play legit on the account from time to time

Ultimately there's not much you can do to avoid being banned, just take care and don't over-do it!

Apaec

ive runned the bot got some hours left on trial only went back it has bugged at bank it was standing over an hour or 2 at bank he clicked option *collection box* than it freezes facing the collection box till u notice it when ure back at ure computer could u add some hours on me trial 2? but the anti ban of ure script is doing well

kind regards.

non

ive runned the bot got some hours left on trial only went back it has bugged at bank it was standing over an hour or 2 at bank he clicked option *collection box* than it freezes facing the collection box till u notice it when ure back at ure computer could u add some hours on me trial 2? but the anti ban of ure script is doing well

kind regards.

non

Hi, thanks for the report. The probability of it misclicking the deposit box is very low, so should never happen again, but i'll write a fix for it at some point soon. I've extebnded your trial for another 2 hours.

Apaec