APA Script Trials

Apaec

39 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Sure - trial activated :)

-Apa

Can you help me please? How do i start it? Ty, i have the osbuddy client btw, i just dont know how to add the script

3 minutes ago, Daren9093 said:

Can you help me please? How do i start it? Ty, i have the osbuddy client btw, i just dont know how to add the script

nvm i found it! ty bro

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brizzlebear said:

hey could i get a trial of the unicorn killer in about 16 hours then ill be home from work to test it im looking at buying a good money maker if there is a better one in your opinion let me know 

Sure - i'm not aware of how profitable unicows are at the moment, or for that matter what other good moneymakers there are at the moment. I'd suggest giving the script a go, and if it is not as profitable as you were hoping, you can have a further look through the money making section in the SDN.

-Apa

3 minutes ago, tarkony said:

Heyo, I'd like to try AIO Cooking please :]

Sure - trial started :)

Apa

Just now, Daren9093 said:

can i use the 24 hours whenever i want? or is it 24 hours even if i dont use it?

A 24h timer starts from the moment I activate the trial on your account. As things stand, your trial is set to expire with the timestamp: 2020-03-27 09:02:17 UTC

Hope that helps

Apa

• Like 1