APA Script Trials

Apaec

On 1/6/2019 at 6:11 AM, Apaec said:

Hey,

Sure thing! Just started a 24h trial so the script should be in your collection until this time tomorrow. Enjoy!

Apa

Hey just letting you know, I used this bot for 2 hours yesterday and got banned.  Im not mad and know that it's my fault.  But just looking for insight here.  I thought paid scripts were supposed to be much less likely to be caught?  I was only on the 24 hour trial, would this have made a difference?

1 hour ago, loggano said:

Hey just letting you know, I used this bot for 2 hours yesterday and got banned.  Im not mad and know that it's my fault.  But just looking for insight here.  I thought paid scripts were supposed to be much less likely to be caught?  I was only on the 24 hour trial, would this have made a difference?

Hey!

Sorry to hear that, seems you got pretty unlucky... :(

I think it would be bold to assume paid scripts will prevent you from getting caught - the primary advantages of paid scripts over free scripts is that they are normally better written, much better supported and more complex; a paid script is much less likely to get stuck. Furthermore, i'd recommend assuming all scripts, bots and macros are equally dangerous as they all break the ingame rules and as such all risk detection.

With that being said, running for 2 hours straight is already a little risky. Botting in 2018/19 is a lot harder than it used to be, to being extra cautious is paramount. I'd suggest keeping sessions short, using generous breaks, and playing legitimately between sessions.

Best

Apa