APA Script Trials

Apaec

I would like a trial of : APA ROCK CRABS

I would like a trial because: I'm looking to buy the script, but i've never paid for one before and would like to try before I buy.

Cheers c:

I've given you a 24h trial. Enjoy!

I want a trail to test this script

Hi there, which script are you interested in trying?

Given you a 24h trial. Enjoy! let me know if you need longer.

hit you up with a 24 hour trial, would be beast to see a proggy! smile.png. Enjoy! let me know if you need longer.

I guess I'll try to give you an overnight proggy, I'm turning my account into a voider though so then I could give you a really good one once that happens

• Like 1

Here you go matey, this was a range proggy as a pure, as I'm posting this I have 40 defence so if you give me another longer trial I can give you one with longer hours and better xp per hour! Thanks for letting me use it, hopefully I can use it again smile.png. P.S. The walking could be better and would improve xp per hour slightly, other than that no complaints!!!

2ce94e6dec01eb278ed7a461d1aa9800.png

I want trail for apa rockcrabs please before im buying it

Sure, ive given you a 24h trial. Enjoy!

Here you go matey, this was a range proggy as a pure, as I'm posting this I have 40 defence so if you give me another longer trial I can give you one with longer hours and better xp per hour! Thanks for letting me use it, hopefully I can use it again smile.png. P.S. The walking could be better and would improve xp per hour slightly, other than that no complaints!!!

2ce94e6dec01eb278ed7a461d1aa9800.png

I've extended your trial to reach an additional 24 hours. Thanks for the damn nice proggie mate! <3.

As for the walking, thats handled by the client unfortunately, so there's very little I can do. I will look into it tho

Apaec

The script is fantastic! The longest time I got was 8 hours straight I think. The only problem I had is I almost died to a hob goblin once (11/55 hp), I intervened but maybe the bot would've ate. 

2 questions

Does the bot work for long periods? (24+ hours)

How much is it?

Cheers

Here's the screenshot smile.png

Hiya! :)

Glad you like it,

Does the bot work for long periods? - Yes, I've got a 25h proggie and a 30h proggie from a great customer of mine, @maiss. But I would not recommend botting for that long without breaks. Idk about you but to me that seems a little risky! :p

How much is it? - 1 time fee, $4,99. You can also pay with RSGP if that's a problem, there's a link with how to do so on the main page of my thread. There is no recurring monthly fee.

3 - thank you so much for the screenshot, beautiful proggy! :)<3

If you would like an extended trial, don't hesitate to let me know.

Apaec 

Proggies from @maiss:

proggy 4.jpg (30 hour)

proggy 3.jpg (25 hour)

(the timers reset at 24 hours, I was never expecting anyone to run it that long! xD)

Apaec