APA Script Trials

Apaec

20 hours ago, LisaAnn said:

hi,

i would like to have 24h trial on APA Sand Crabs script.

Thank you!

Sure - trial activated!

19 hours ago, Wingz said:

Yo wassup, Can i grab a trial for APA Agility?

Sound!!

Sure thing, activated :)

18 hours ago, JonWinfield said:

Just thought I'd let ya know that I'm entirely lost at trying to even get the initial OSBot setup so I won't be using it. I'm kinda illiterate at stuff like this, thought I'd have an easier time for some reason lol

Hey,

That's no worries, if you didn't get to use the trial i'm always happy to give it to you another time. The setup really isn't too complicated - i'm always happy to answer any questions which you may have so just send me a message if you're running into problems.

Apa

17 hours ago, Sk8erlife73 said:

Hello APA,

I guess your computer was going through repairs when I was requesting the agility trial. Have you activated it? I just went in and don't see it in my available scripts. Please let me know! ill be checking all afternoon. Thanks!

Hey,

I did activate it two days ago now, the trial has since expired. Since you didn't get a chance to use the script, i've set a fresh trial up for you starting now. The script should be in your scripts list :)

Apa

14 hours ago, beirnej1 said:

Sand crab trial?

Sure - done!

4 hours ago, beefcharm said:

Hey! 

I would love a trial for the sand crabs, did everything asked! 

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sure - trial activated!

Sure thing, activated :)

Hey,

That's no worries, if you didn't get to use the trial i'm always happy to give it to you another time. The setup really isn't too complicated - i'm always happy to answer any questions which you may have so just send me a message if you're running into problems.

Apa

Hey,

I did activate it two days ago now, the trial has since expired. Since you didn't get a chance to use the script, i've set a fresh trial up for you starting now. The script should be in your scripts list :)

Apa

Sure - done!

Hey so while this trial is running, I see a very critical bug where the script would just stand idle after a agro wears off and it wont run away and come back. Since its idle, i get logged out and when that happens it doesnt log back in, not that it suppose to log out anyways. It happens almost every 15 minutes for me or whenever agro wears off at the sand crabs. 

On 12/9/2018 at 10:13 PM, beefcharm said:

Hey so while this trial is running, I see a very critical bug where the script would just stand idle after a agro wears off and it wont run away and come back. Since its idle, i get logged out and when that happens it doesnt log back in, not that it suppose to log out anyways. It happens almost every 15 minutes for me or whenever agro wears off at the sand crabs. 

yup still logs out when idle and no agro, doesnt run back often to reset 

Just noticed when a random event pops up it logged itself out. Maybe that's the cause? 

Hey,

This is probably because of the 'random delay before reset' option - this sometimes means the player will be logged out from inactivity, just like a normal player would be. The script should log back in and continue once this timer has elapsed. If the script doesn't relog, make sure you've configured OSBot with your account details and try again.

If this for whatever reason is bothering you, you can always disable the random refresh delay or alternatively increase the random movements frequency.

Also note that random events are handled by the client - you can choose to dismiss them through the client settings menu :)

Apa

On 12/10/2018 at 2:00 AM, wangstarz said:

Sand crab trial please

Sure - trial activated :)

On 12/10/2018 at 1:13 PM, Methed0ut said:

APA Agility Rooftop  trial please, I've followed the instructions.

Sure - authed!

23 hours ago, torquenuts said:

I'd like to try out the rooftop agility course script please

On 12/10/2018 at 8:02 AM, Mitch_Owns said:

Could I get a trial of sand crabs please?

Hi Mitch and torquenuts,

Unfortunately, as is the case with all other scripters, I am not allowed to offer trials to users whose OSBot accounts are under a week old (this is an OSBot rule). Sorry about that - please come back in a week!

-Apa

7 minutes ago, elbojoloco said:

Hello i would like a trail for rooftop course agility :)

Sure - trial activated!