APA Script Trials

Apaec

I would like a trial of : APA ROOFTOP AGILITY

I would like a trial because: I'd like to see how bots work and learn to script in the future. Agility seems to be a good one to start with and get some low lvls out of the way. 

Also, whats difference between buying one bot and VIP? And is there still a time period before i can get access to trial?

5 hours ago, sxs9020 said:

I would like a trial because: Trying to grind out 80 agility and i might buy your script if after 24 hours i love it!!!

Sure - trial activated :)

4 hours ago, 1ntel said:

not showing up for me in my scripts bud?

Hey,

I just checked this out and it looks like the system denied your trial request because you've already had one with the expiry timestamp 2018-06-25 07:59:33 UTC

I cannot offer more than one trial to each user so am unable to re-assign it to you, hopefully you understand!

Apa

3 hours ago, mamo4us said:

How does the Agility Script work with mirrored mode? I'm curious and looking into buying but I'm also skeptical about using bots without mirrored mode.

It should work fine, you can always try it out :)

I think it would be a little ambitious to assume mirror mode is any safer than stealth injection though. In my eyes, they're both equally dangerous!

-Apa

3 hours ago, calvinzhang said:

sand crabs pls :)

Trial started :)

1 hour ago, funscape said:

I would like a trial because: I'd like to see how bots work and learn to script in the future. Agility seems to be a good one to start with and get some low lvls out of the way. 

Also, whats difference between buying one bot and VIP? And is there still a time period before i can get access to trial?

Hey!

Unfortunately, as is the case with all other scripters, I am not allowed to offer trials to users whose OSBot accounts are under a week old (this is an OSBot rule). Sorry about that - please come back in a week!

Ranks do not affect this restriction, and VIP gives you access to all VIP+ scripts along with mirror mode and unlimited bot instances. Hopefully that helped :)

Apa

Hey mate, just recently purchased your sand crabs script and got myself to 70/70/70, its a ripper! Was hoping to get a trial on your rooftop script before buying as agility is one im a little suspect on!
Cheers mate!

I would like a trial because: Loved your sand crabs script, just a little iffy on agility scripts so would love to try before i buy!

8 hours ago, ity94 said:

Hey mate, just recently purchased your sand crabs script and got myself to 70/70/70, its a ripper! Was hoping to get a trial on your rooftop script before buying as agility is one im a little suspect on!
Cheers mate!

I would like a trial because: Loved your sand crabs script, just a little iffy on agility scripts so would love to try before i buy!

Trial activated :) thanks for stopping by!

7 hours ago, Miz47 said:

Hi, I'm looking to try out the agility one. Could you provide a 24 trial? Thanks

To qualify for a trial, your OSBot account must be over a week old (this is OSBot policy). As a result, I cannot offer you a trial just yet. Sorry about this :(

-Apa