Mondays are ban day

Zion_OSRS

So after creating about 8 accounts and having them all banned as part of an experiment I was testing out, I have come to the conclusion that your chances of being banned on Monday is DRASTICALLY higher than any other day of the week. Tuesday is also a risky day to bot on, but every other day of the week is fine. 

My first 6 accounts I made on Sunday and botted for 5+ hours a day on Monday and Tuesday. They were banned immediately. They were banned either the same day I made them or shortly after.

The next 2 accounts I made were on later days of the week, such as Wednesday or Thursday. I was able to bot 8+ hours a day for 4 or 5 days straight without any ban. Then today I set the accounts up to bot (It is Monday today) and both accounts were banned when I came back to them after classes. I'm not sure if the Jagex workers put in double time on Mondays/Tuesdays or if it really is a HUGE coincidence. What are your thoughts?

You have a flagged IP that's why there were banned, you can't bot more than 1 account per IP, that's suicide :/

When Jagex bans, they ban whenever they want. There are no set days that bans occur apart from when you bot your accounts fate is in their hands. Could be 2/3 days or 2/3 months. If we knew why and when Jagex ban people botting would be a breeze.

It's impossible for my IP to be flagged. I live on a college campus and the internet is connected through a web of thousands of separate IP's that are all connected. So to IP flag me they would essentially have to IP flag the entire campus.

pretty sure you computer is assigned its own seperate ip much the same as mine and my brothers are on the same router  but have seperate ips if you bot one 1 computer you have 1 ip unless you have a  proxy the ban hammers gonna get ya plain and simple lol