Simple, Smooth, Clean, Effective.

Millenium

That's a lot of cash you've earned, just enormous if that's true.

I mean come on, if we suppose that a single person have approximately spent for 4,8 dollars on your services, you would've actually made something for over 10,000 different person. If the approx. price paid for a service would be lower as I assume, for some reason, the quantity would be even bigger. I'd call that a milestone already.

But let's cut the crap, congratulations and good luck for the another page of your glorious adventure, Sir.

Edited by Swattimato
  • Like 1

Yep, which like I said is fucking incredible by only doing shit online, better than nearly every irl job

Yeah, thanks a lot :) Rewards come to those that chase them :P

When you said simple you really meant simple I guess. happy.png

Good luck!

Yeah, complex graphics don't help you much selling things, there's a reason Ford, Apple, Microsoft, Walmart use simple graphics.

Yeah, thanks a lot smile.png Rewards come to those that chase them tongue.png

Thanks smile.png

Yeah, complex graphics don't help you much selling things, there's a reason Ford, Apple, Microsoft, Walmart use simple graphics.

While that IS TRUE, I mean I can't think of 1 million-billion dollar company that uses complex designs, I personally think in this market 'kids'

more complex and colourful designs might be a bit more eye catchy, although personally I do think simple is much better to look at.

Anyway Goodluck smile.png

EDIT: any more examples of advanced sigs?

Edited by Spin3x

While that IS TRUE, I mean I can't think of 1 million-billion dollar company that uses complex designs, I personally think in this market 'kids'

more complex and colourful designs might be a bit more eye catchy, although personally I do think simple is much better to look at.

Anyway Goodluck smile.png

EDIT: any more examples of advanced sigs?

Added one I recently did in my first post. Yeah but the majority of the people that buy from you are 18. In-fact from me and other larger sellers it is the only people that buy because of the ID confirmation and It works a lot more effectively to have a simple design.

I agree 'busy' designs can have their benefits for but not when it comes to getting paid :P