Hey y'all

Behemutti

Hey sweeties!

I am Mikael also known as Swattimato which is actually finnish and means Swatworm in english, lol. biggrin.png

My nickname don't have any cool stories behind it, what a shame. It was the name of my first runescape account back in 2003 and I have been using it ever since. So you may call me Swat, Worm, or whatever you want to.

But yeah, long story short, I was looking for some rs bots and found these forums.

Cheers!

E: Btw, it would be great if someone could make a me sweet signature with my nick in it. For a fee, of course. cool.png

Edited by Swattimato

Hey sweeties!

I am Mikael also known as Swattimato which is actually finnish and means Swatworm in english, lol. biggrin.png

My nickname don't have any cool stories behind it, what a shame. It was the name of my first runescape account back in 2003 and I have been using it ever since. So you may call me Swat, Worm, or whatever you want to.

But yeah, long story short, I was looking for some rs bots and found these forums.

Cheers!

E: Btw, it would be great if someone could make a me sweet signature with my nick in it. For a fee, of course. cool.png

Welcome to OSBot.