Zybez Listing Program

Fay

Wow, this is amazing! You just posted that as a "trophy" or are you planning on releasing it?

The problem with a program like this is, it is only GOOD if you/a couple people have it. Also if I did release it I don't think I would do it for free. This program so far has made my buyers life so much easier. Along with making him easy millions. 

• Like 1

The problem with a program like this is, it is only GOOD if you/a couple people have it. Also if I did release it I don't think I would do it for free. This program so far has made my buyers life so much easier. Along with making him easy millions. 

Always wanted to make something like this, too bad i lack the knowledge

Always wanted to make something like this, too bad i lack the knowledge

It is not too hard. I am sure someone with higher skills than me would turn this ~4k line project into 1-2k. If I introduced metaprogramming into it, the project would be probably 700 or so lines.

Edit: Also it has A LOT to do with time. I worked on this one full Sunday, my SO got SUPER angry and forced me to stop. The next two weeks where filled with School/Work stuff and didn't get any time, then a week or so later I just said "Fuck it" and finished writing everything.

Edited by Fay
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It is not too hard. I am sure someone with higher skills than me would turn this ~4k line project into 1-2k. If I introduced metaprogramming into it, the project would be probably 700 or so lines.

Edit: Also it has A LOT to do with time. I worked on this one full Sunday, my SO got SUPER angry and forced me to stop. The next two weeks where filled with School/Work stuff and didn't get any time, then a week or so later I just said "Fuck it" and finished writing everything.

I think you could maybe put this kind of thing on the premium SDN? I'm not sure if it's allowed as it's not really a bot script but it relates to runescape. Perhaps you could give that a shot!