Bending News!

Fantabulous

I wonder how long it will take for a competitor to spoof this in an ad.

Also: Succès de scandale

U2 album, iCloud leaks, viral videos and now this. Not sure if it's a brilliant marketing strategy or if the brand is completely falling apart, probably the former, congratz Apple you have reached level 99 attention-whoring.

And leave Microsoft? Fuck no, at least Apple actually empowers developers.

Alright don't buy a plastic phone and then complain it sucks....

I'd much rather Microsoft than a company that is indifferent to slave labor and prioritizes aesthetics over functionality.

Plastic is considerably more practical than aluminium for a phone, especially in those kinds of widths.

I'd much rather Microsoft than a company that is indifferent to slave labor and prioritizes aesthetics over functionality.

Plastic is considerably more practical than aluminium for a phone, especially in those kinds of widths.

Umm did you just try to say Apple has more slave/child/woman/animal labor than Microsoft? facep.gif

The Mac OS is actually quite better than Windows, despite having a shitty user experience for people that actually want to do anything. All Mac is now is the Linux OS (yes, Mac is built right on top of Linux now) with a slightly modified kernel and overall different shell.

It amazes me that Apple for some reason isn't required to open source their OS wacko.png

Edited by Swizzbeat

Umm did you just try to say Apple has more slave/child/woman/animal labor than Microsoft? facep.gif

The Mac OS is actually quite better than Windows, despite having a shitty user experience for people that actually want to do anything. All Mac is now is the Linux OS (yes, Mac is built right on top of Linux now) with a slightly modified kernel and overall different shell.

It amazes me that Apple for some reason isn't required to open source their OS wacko.png

Since assumptions are being made, I never said more however, even if Microsoft did have any slave labor at least they could leave unlike Apple's workers.

Mac is only good in the sense that even the most technophobe users can grasp it - I will definitely admit OSX has better scaling algorithms in general, the eruption of 4K made that far too clear.

Considering Linux was distributed under GPL, they shouldn't be able to do that assuming it's true.

Either way this is getting off-topic, so I'll leave it here.

Edited by TwitchFast

Mac OSX isn't built on Linux, it's built with BSD (a branch of Unix), and Linux is from Minix (another branch of Unix), leaving them completely separate (except Unix as their cores).

Why are you facepalming about the slave labour statement?

This is quite likely the best thing I've heard of, Apple is a brand that needs to disappear.

Very interesting that it's bending at the volume rocker though, makes me wonder if the iPhone 6 will also bend, albeit with more force.

As much as I would like to agree with your statement of apple needing to disappear, it would have a bad effect overall, we need apple because it promoted competition and created new advances in technology, also making products cheaper for competition in the market, as much as it pains me to say it, we need Apple, even though I hate them so much.