Afk NMZ yay or nay?

NoahTheWeebWolf

I am interested in splurging on Guthans and just going to NMZ and doing shared XP ultimately getting 99 strength,attack and defense via AFK.

However to my knowledge even though Jmods(namely mod weath in a snap shot I saw on twitter) have confirmed AFK is not against rules(including AFK in NMZ) Bots obviously will get banned though.

My question is how could jagex possibly tell the difference between a bot and AFK? I am afraid of getting my main banned AFK in NMZ =(.

I want to see if anyone else has used this method successfully for combat XP.

Lastly do you have any other suggestions for good combat XP(preferably AFK).

Honestly, AFK'ing on NMZ is the way to go. It's hard to say how they diffrentiate between a bot and a afk player but you will not be banned, just don't play afk on a botting client. Also, if you don't want to do NMZ, your best option with the same method would probably be Gorilla guards at Ape Atoll, with an altar beside you so you can easily afk. Xp though is shit and you will constantly be poisoned. So stick with NMZ absolutely. I am getting around 60 k xp per hour at 81 strength with Dharoks, so it is your best option and you don't lose your armour.

its yay! doing it all the time you can also afk dharok for ~2 hours, pm me if interested, also afking is 100% LEGIT and NOT BANNABLe, so its basically legit botting QwPha8E.png

I remember you making a thread about trying guthans and you replied back to me "nmz is shit with guthans only 13k xp an hour"

So I should do only def training and then when I get 99 def switch to dharoks for att/str?

Of course there's the lack of regenerating abilitieis but it is probably faster xp(I just have to re login a bunch more without guthans I suppose).

get 80-90 atk/str with dharok THEN do guthans, otherwise guthans will be slow

get 80-90 atk/str with dharok THEN do guthans, otherwise guthans will be slow

It makes sense

Although I wont be able to just leave the computer alone for hours on end with dharoks.

But dhaorks training should get lots of XP per hour so it wont be so bad.

How much XP per hour for dharoks and how much is guthans?

I have around 74 attack

70 strength 

and 70 defence

It's actually might be closer to 71/72 for def and strength.