Bot bursting during the service with no refund

Petrov

Greetings!

I am writing a dispute against Wise Old Man (http://osbot.org/forum/user/118838-wise-old-man/)  because he got my main account banned during the service for which I have payed in advance 15m.

Details: I have posted a topic on Osbot forum searching for a guy who would train my 2 accs (http://osbot.org/forum/topic/59894-requesting-main-trained-from-75-att-and-str-to-99-range-from-73-to-99-two-accounts/).

I have decided for Wise Old Man and we agreed on final price of 50m where I gave him 15m beforehand for partial completion of the task (prove:http://i.imgur.com/EC7LSNA.png). 

We agreed that with that 15 mils he would train 30% of total xp needed, so 7.5 mil xp on main and 4.5mil xp on range.

Than today I tried to log-in and see that my main acc got banned (proofs: http://i.imgur.com/0lRd5q4.png and http://i.imgur.com/Ltzj40Q.png).

I tried talking to WOM but he didn't want to hear about 15mil refund and said that only option for him is to continue leveling which I didn't want. Than he started talking about his TOS which state that he isn't responsible for any bans during his service. But I have read global TOS (and previous dispute) where it is stated that he IS responsible for bans during service (as he should be). He also said that I will fail dispute on the basis of his TOS which state that if I change password his during service he will cancel the order. I didn't change passwords before the ban occurred which seems natural thing to do since I do not want to risk a permanent ban and therefore I didn't break this rule in normal circumstances. 

Therefore, I would like that Wise Old Man (WOM) gives me back 15 millions that I gave him for completion of the task since he got my account banned during his service!

If any additional information or proofs are needed, feel free to post below and I will provide them as soon as I can!

Thank you!

My tos states that i'm am not responsible for any bans during or after the service. Second of all this person changed the password to the account during the service which brakes my tos/as well as global tos. 

and here is a post of him accepting my TOS, 

Note* I would also like to make some points about this. First of all i never botted on a clients account and i never will! Nmz is a place that sometimes gets people mod busted banned because of afking for so a long periods of time, there is a chance that that an account can be mod busted for that and it did. Or the person did something on the account he should of not done and there was a delay ban. Another thing is that even though he broke my rules i did not wanted wanted to cancel an order even though i could of and should of because he broke my rules. I tried to be nice to him because i know it sucks getting a ban on a good account  i offered him quest services for the rest of the payment and instead of him accepting it he kept ignoring me and demanded a refund.. 

Edited by Wise Old Man

If you did the service by hand he wouldn't have been banned (unless he botted). Alternatively, do you bot other accounts on the same IP address?

Eliot i wouldn't lie when i say i don't bot :), i don't even have osbot downloaded lol, if i say i do everything by hand i keep my promise. And no i dont have anything else because i don't bot :P

It looks like wise old man, Promises on his thread that he wont be botting, that seems like a trade agreement to me.

58711cb8b549895111fa21f1936a10c7.png

Of course i did not bot, read my comment above, people that use nmz for a long periods of time afking have a chance of getting banned for some reason. Many of my friends accounts got mod bustd because they were afking alot on nmz. And i keep my word about not botting beause if i botted i would of not changed the prices i charge i would of charged much less and would low ball everything.

Despite everything, my account got banned for botting which of course no one wanted. I do not demand any additional gold because my account bot banned for botting, I only want gold that I gave him in advance as a payment back, so 15 million.

And I believe changing password after my account got banned (can provide proof) is acceptable due to a fear that it might get a permanent ban.

Despite everything, my account got banned for botting which of course no one wanted. I do not demand any additional gold because my account bot banned for botting, I only want gold that I gave him in advance as a payment back, so 15 million.

And I believe changing password after my account got banned (can provide proof) is acceptable due to a fear that it might get a permanent ban.

Dude i offered you to keep going when i could of just canceled the order but you refused, i dont even know why we are still talking here when clearly this should be close and added to archieved :P You broke the rule thats it ,you agreed to TOS so im not responsible for this ban even though its not my fault. please close this despute its pointless....

You broke the rule thats it ,you agreed to TOS so im not responsible for this ban even though its not my fault

These are the ToS in your thread. That you claimed to be approved with OSBot's approval. 

GTgw2RP.png

This is the ToS That @Divinity Approved

FG8cEuT.png

You did not have your terms re-approved when you changed them. I'm not sure if this nullify all terms or just the ones you've created so I'll leave it to another staff member to asses the situation. 

Asuna, thank you for replying!

I think that I should also stress out that we agreed on a price of 15m and out of that 15mil he trained my account for about 1.5m xp which would be about 1.5m gp.

And because I do not want him to any longer train my acc (because of fear of a permanent ban), I would like at least to get back that 13 million gold that HE DIDN'T YET TRAINED FOR! Otherwise, this would mean that I would be paying him 10x more for the amount of xp gained.

I hope this makes the situation easier! 

divinity i changed my tos a bit after and even if we use my old one its still his fault for changing the pass, and i am not responsible for the ban because my tos says so. There is nothing to decide here i honestly though you mods were more orgonized then this to not see that i dont have to refund anything because he broke the rules and im not responsible for the ban because my tos says so! -.-