Finished order and then account gets banned after?

AdnaneSen

I was doing an order for Takashis and I finished an account and told him about it. He acknowledged its completion and I never logged back in and continued on the order, today I log in just to take a rune axe I left there and I find it banned. Is it my responsibility because I gave him back his account and it states on global t.o.s that I am not responsible for any bans/mutes that may occur on an account. 

Thanks 

http://gyazo.com/85780fd8d8c232797433447bd41c1905 (Just proof that he acknowledged me finishing it)

I have asked the user to post here, judging from his online time could you please give him a nudge that there is a dispute. The Global T.O.S DO NOT state that bans/mutes are not your responsibility:

b71ee6e91d.png

Could you provide the link for the thread in which he ordered from. @Takashis I have found 3 accounts from your IP, I have banned 2 of them as you are only allowed to use 1 account for botting unless you purchase VIP.

I finished that account, it's his responsibility to change password etc....he said okay after I told him I finished it which means he logged in and did something and it got banned. I have never seen someone with an order done and not logging in to it after. I told him to post on it btw and I didn't know the global t.o.s were changed

I finished that account, it's his responsibility to change password etc....he said okay after I told him I finished it which means he logged in and did something and it got banned. I have never seen someone with an order done and not logging in to it after. I told him to post on it btw and I didn't know the global t.o.s were changed

The Global T.O.S have never changed they have only ever been written once by myself and never edited. We will wait for him to respond.

He said he will be posting his arguement tomorrow, just to clear things up, he logged in the account after I finished the account and then he told me okay which means he found it not banned, that's when I know I did a good job and time to move on. Technically that's the end of the order so I have nothing to do with anything that happens after I finish the order and he says okay. He probably started botting on the account because he made all those accounts for goldfarming and it got banned who knows?

He said he will be posting his arguement tomorrow, just to clear things up, he logged in the account after I finished the account and then he told me okay which means he found it not banned, that's when I know I did a good job and time to move on. Technically that's the end of the order so I have nothing to do with anything that happens after I finish the order and he says okay. He probably started botting on the account because he made all those accounts for goldfarming and it got banned who knows?

That's great thanks for the update. We still need to run through your T.O.S so you will need to provide the thread that it was ordered off. With the evidence you provided and the correlating time stamps, it doesn't prove he logged into the account so if you could provide evidence of him doing so that would be good. Once again we will need to run through the T.O.S from the thread it was ordered off.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/59983-looking-for-person-who-can-level-up-30-acc-from-1-to-75-wc-lvl/

Just from requests no t.o.s involved

Well he did say okay which means he acknowledged the completion which means that I finished the order. I have never seen anyone getting a completed order and not logging in to see if it's done or not. Just doesn't sound logical...

• Like 1