Looking to sell My Laptop, any ideas on what i would get for it?

domdom

BEFORE YOU DELETE MY THREAD FOR IRL TRADING, IM NOT, I SIMPLY WANT A PRICE CHECK FROM THE USERS happy.png

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Aspire-V3-571G-15-6-inch-Laptop/dp/B009R156OS

This is preety much it. The merching websites offer me £140, which i think is preety low. What would you guys offer, and if i was to sell to an individual on say ebay or another forum, What should i price it at?

While they're capable of gaming for the most part, by no means is that laptop worth even half of £900.

Idk why you linked a 4th gen i3 page, because it's Sandybridge which means it's two architectures behind 4th gen.

TLDR; That laptop IS crap, there's no two-ways about it.

While they're capable of gaming for the most part, by no means is that laptop worth even half of £900.

Idk why you linked a 4th gen i3 page, because it's Sandybridge which means it's two architectures behind 4th gen.

TLDR; That laptop IS crap, there's no two-ways about it.

I agree that it's overpriced. 

What annoyed me is that people were laughing at the price because of the i3 even though  i7 processors are only like 100-150$ more expensive :p

I agree that it's overpriced. 

What annoyed me is that people were laughing at the price because of the i3 even though  i7 processors are only like 100-150$ more expensive tongue.png

I don't let it bother me, 9 out of 10 people on these kinds of forums has an inkling of knowledge on hardware, and even then it's usually misinformed.