Hilarious skype convo with a random bot

Gilgad

At first, I thought this was an osbot member, because earlier I got trolled by the staff team where they put everywhere on my acc "I like men" etc lmao, anyway just enjoy the convo. Was talking to arctic at the same time, fuckin great.

[8:52:47 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: hi
[8:52:53 PM] Gilgad: aye
[8:53:26 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: well i was just browsing, i read your profile. Can i ask u a few questions about men in general?
[8:54:10 PM] Gilgad: err yeah i guess, wheres this from lol
[8:54:44 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: Do all of you like big tits? or like a big butt? Which one do u like the most?
[8:55:02 PM] Gilgad: ass tbh
[8:55:37 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: LMAO... ok I have a few pics of my big ass but they are on my cell and i don't have it charged right now sad.png
[8:56:13 PM] Gilgad: ah well that sucks sorry to hear
[8:56:46 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: I have a cam on my laptop.. I'm going to turn it on for you cutie (heart) Want to watch me shake my ass for you?
[8:57:17 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: well i was just browsing, i read your profile. Can i ask u a few questions about men in general?
[8:57:23 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: Do all of you like big tits? or like a big butt? Which one do u like the most?
[8:57:29 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: LMAO... ok I have a few pics of my big ass but they are on my cell and i don't have it charged right now sad.png
[8:57:35 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: I have a cam on my laptop.. I'm going to turn it on for you cutie (heart) Want to watch me shake my ass for you?
[8:57:54 PM] Gilgad: ERM
[8:57:59 PM] Gilgad: Do you have a mental disorder
[8:58:23 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: HAHA ofcourse you do, your such a good boy i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve!
[8:58:25 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: HAHA ofcourse you do, your such a good boy i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve!
[8:58:55 PM] Gilgad: man i love your ass, its so flat
[8:59:24 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: check out this site >Removed link<, i have my cam on there just register its absolutely free!!!
[8:59:27 PM] Gilgad: So do you use tri bot? cause i can get us a 3some
[8:59:31 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: check out this site >Removed link<, i have my cam on there just register its absolutely free!!!
[9:00:00 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: one of the best things about that site is that they have an awesome security feature that wont allow me from getting recorded...  I would die if my parents watched this lol
[9:00:29 PM] Gilgad: ill register now if you go to this: http://meatspin.fr/
[9:01:43 PM] Gilgad: Actually im sorry, but your lesbian acts do not impress me, GainDetailsPro.
[9:02:11 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: one of the best things about that site is that they have an awesome security feature that wont allow me from getting recorded...  I would die if my parents watched this lol
[9:02:15 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: sometimes they ask you for a Credit Card to make sure you are not a little boy but they wont charge it
[9:03:14 PM] Gilgad: One of the best things about my site is that gay boys like you get sexually aroused and i can laugh my ass off
[9:03:21 PM] Gilgad: even bots like GetInfoPro
[9:03:45 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: sometimes they ask you for a Credit Card to make sure you are not a little boy but they wont charge it
[9:03:46 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: Baby i want to show you my ass are you going to register for me?  Talk to me dirty from now on i wanna be treated like a slut
[9:04:15 PM] Gilgad: say im a slut
[9:04:47 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: I'll slap my ass so hard for you.. i want you to watch it turn red..
[9:04:47 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: Baby i want to show you my ass are you going to register for me?  Talk to me dirty from now on i wanna be treated like a slut
[9:05:09 PM] Gilgad: m8, you gotta fix GetInfoPro, its got a few bugs. Ask OSBot for advice they will gladly help you.
[9:05:42 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: baby i know how to deepthroat.. i'm going to show you.. i'm signing off now, i'll be on >Removed link<
[9:05:43 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: I'll slap my ass so hard for you.. i want you to watch it turn red..
[9:06:16 PM] Gilgad: swizzbeat would like a nice deepthroat, it goes 1" deep, you can manage
[9:06:46 PM] Jaqueline Daniels: baby i know how to deepthroat.. i'm going to show you.. i'm signing off now, i'll be on >Removed link<
[9:07:17 PM] Gilgad: you're underage. i like that. Ill put you in an oven and masturbate like hitler
[9:07:57 PM] Gilgad: baby come back
[9:08:05 PM] Gilgad: or you'll miss the biggest part. of. meeeee
[9:09:06 PM] Gilgad: Hi there. Would you like to put your credit card details in here: www.g.docs-Iscam/free-web-cam.com
Edited by Gilgad
  • Like 1

So do you use tri bot? cause i can get us a 3some

[9:07:17 PM] Gilgad: you're underage. i like that. Ill put you in an oven and masturbate like hitler

[9:07:57 PM] Gilgad: baby come back
[9:08:05 PM] Gilgad: or you'll miss the biggest part. of. meeeee
[9:09:06 PM] Gilgad: Hi there. Would you like to put your credit card details in here: www.g.docs-Iscam/free-web-cam.com

roflmao...

inb4 deleted for sexuality

• Like 2