My ban expired can i bot again?

assolan95

Well guys, i`ve been botting for a like a month. Always in like 8h spaces. I ran the bot for 8h, then stopped the bot and played normally. Then after like, an hour, started to bot again.

I`ve botted Woodcutting, Mining, Thieving, Firemaking, Fishing, Cooking and Combat. I`ve been banned on combat so I don`t plan to bot again in that.

The ban lasted 48h, not a big ban, and since then (which was like a week and a half ago) I`m playing normally: Doing a lot of quests, minigames, leveling up and merchanting.

Well, I want to bot again, and I want to know if it`s too risky, i don`t wanna lose my main account.

They (Jagex) have more eyes on me now, that i`ve been banned once? Or it`s the same risk as before?

Thank you guys, waiting for your answers. 

Yeah i don`t want to. But it is stronger than me... Argh! I Don`t have time to level up my agility to 80. Even tough is boring as fukc. But i really want it. OMG

i'd advice not to use osbot, it gets you banned faster than most clients, just trying to prevent you being sad cuz of a banned main =)

Edited by The Hero of Time

The most accurate answer we can give you is that as with any botting there is a risk of being banned. If you treasure your account and you would rather not see it being permed then I highly suggest against it as they will compare your general play against the bot profiles which makes it quite obvious.

Although no one knows but Jagex's themselves how likely you are to get banned, like I said if you treasure the account don't risk it as any botting comes with risks.