opinion on this?

The Hero of Time

Your right, but the reason why I think it wont be possible in the Netherlands is because of the way our gouverment works.

We are a democracy where the people of the Netherlands have extraordinary much to bring in. In most countries that have mandatory military service this is not valid. They either have a president or a democracy with much more power for the goverment.

Not even talking about the press.

all lies, it doesnt matter shit what we vote for, its all an illusion rofl

Your right, but the reason why I think it wont be possible in the Netherlands is because of the way our gouverment works.

We are a democracy where the people of the Netherlands have extraordinary much to bring in. In most countries that have mandatory military service this is not valid. They either have a president or a democracy with much more power for the goverment.

Not even talking about the press.

You should realize that conscription (service duty) was never abolished in the Netherlands, compulsory attendance was. Just because your country is democratic doesn't mean it doesn't need protection ^^

@@Dex

http://www.bnr.nl/nieuws/662729-1409/kamerlid-van-klaveren-wil-dienstplicht-weer-invoeren

(its dutch)

summary:

they want us to go to military "school" for 6 months, and we have no choice, we HAVE to (if we are 18+), boys, and girls.

I'm fit and strong enough to do it and i would like doing it but at the same time im wasting 6 months of my life because im not going to do anything with the military 

also there was 1 comment on the thread and it scares the shit out of me

" geef mij maar diensplicht als ik een wapen in men hand heb schiet ik gelijk in het rond op de Nederlandse krijgsmacht en daarna schiet ik mezelf door de kop dagt je nou egt dat ik voor deze kut land ga vechten Ik ben nederlander maar ik ben niet trots meer op mijn land fuck Nederland hoe die nu is voel me verraden in men eigen land en schiet liever op men eigen land met deze regering fuck nederland! "

summary for english dudes:

if they give me a gun imma shoot every staff/leader/teacher, w/e and then ima shoot myself in the head, did you really fucking think i'd fight for my country? im a dutch person but im not proud !, i feel betrayed, i'd rather shoot at my own country than this work under this fucking goverment

like srsly imagine being forced to come there and there are fkin maniacs like that

was reading the summary in english with "naruto shippuden despair w rainymood" song at plug.dj , the meaning of text changed alot when i was reading it with that music, it was like so sad n sht lol.

Edited by Seks

was reading the summary in english with "naruto shippuden despair w rainymood" song at plug.dj , the meaning of text changed alot when i was reading it with that music, it was like so sad n sht lol.

haha tongue.png i looooooooooooove the soundrack despair, actually there are so many fucking sountracks in naruto that are beautiful

samidare <3 <3 

67fd819627.png

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 1

haha tongue.png i looooooooooooove the soundrack despair, actually there are so many fucking sountracks in naruto that are beautiful

samidare QwPha8E.pngQwPha8E.png

67fd819627.png

nice playlist u got there but dont u like saika/colorful mist song, i couldnt find it in ur list, maybe i didnt look throughoutly

saika 

my fav fighting songs are my name, strong and strike, the rising fighting spirit, kakuzus theme( the original version and hip hop remix) and the epic song when itachi activates amaterasu when fighting naruto and killer bee

also i liked rising fighting spirit with this video, it suits well imo, one of my fav fights.

nice playlist u got there but dont u like saika/colorful mist song, i couldnt find it in ur list, maybe i didnt look throughoutly

saika 

my fav fighting songs are my name, strong and strike, the rising fighting spirit, kakuzus theme( the original version and hip hop remix) and the epic song when itachi activates amaterasu when fighting naruto and killer bee

also i liked rising fighting spirit with this video, it suits well imo, one of my fav fights.

yea colorfull mist is very good, but i didnt know it(i knew the song, not the name)