HELLO :D this is jmh44

darklord18

same here but i would love it if i could. I'm mainly going to be using this account from now on and i want veteran, but i don't want to spam the forums…. i hate people that do that……...

like the type of people that just respond with. "hah" "yea" "i think so" "good luck" "not sure"

Joining before june 2013, and having 500+ post count is not a solid vetaran rank.

If you got those requirements u can apply for it, but then they will look how active you were, and what you actually did for the community etc...

Joining before june 2013, and having 500+ post count is not a solid vetaran rank.

If you got those requirements u can apply for it, but then they will look how active you were, and what you actually did for the community etc...

i understand that, and i don't just expect to get it by tonight XD. i just wanted to know if it is possible to move my post count and fb's to this account because this is the account I'm going to be using from now on.

Still, the meaning of having a veteran account means you were active within the community from the roots of the beginning. Just finding an account you recently remembered the credentials too, doesn't really count. It was clear you used your previous account for interaction in the community but using an old account you just botted with is a little unfair. I would wait until Maldesto extends the date in the future.