OSBot Status

Maxi

• Developer

Hello everyone,

This is going to be a quick read for all of you wondering at what development stage OSBot is currently. Let's cut the crap and get right to the chase:

We have 95% of our hooks finished and this is not our focus anymore. We have begun with the scripting engine and api, and needed hooks we miss or that we want to have as a nice feature for the scripting api are hooked on the fly. Currently, the most important part of our scripting api remains the management of input, like the mouse and the keyboard. We are spending some time on this because in the modern days of botting this is one of the most important components to keep you from getting banned.

We will keep you updated.

OSBot.org

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt jagex tracks mouse movement to see if your botting this is too complex a task for the client todo, unless your talking about the mouse jumping from one part of the screen to another due to the user moving there actual mouse, I don't think this is worth spending a huge amount of time on.

On keyboard input possibly as I can think of some simple ways to catch out botters.

I doubt jagex tracks mouse movement to see if your botting this is too complex a task for the client todo, unless your talking about the mouse jumping from one part of the screen to another due to the user moving there actual mouse, I don't think this is worth spending a huge amount of time on.

On keyboard input possibly as I can think of some simple ways to catch out botters.

It's possible for jagex to detect the same mouse movements over and over again. Not sure if they've this system, but I belive they do.

Exactly what I was thinking, it would use way too much resources to track mouse movement from the client. I'm not sure that is even possible. Tracking clicks yes, tracking the intervals between clicks ect but moving the mouse I don't think is monitored.