Permanent ban in ONE WEEK

thetrollingass

I was using osbot for quite some time while thinking, "Wow, I can finally play 07 scape and raise my woodcutting without failing college XD". It was fun and great for about 1 week.  I have been using it for maybe 2 weeks.  After I entered my official "username" in the account name section of osbot it seemed as if I got banned faster. For a week I was straight up botting left and right.  Than I go to Barbian Village and set my bot to fish with about 2500 feathers.  I set my bot, go to sleep, and wake up with (usually atleast 500 fish) a 2 day ban.  I respond by (obviously) vigourously botting after I get online after those two days.  I did find that the bot added about 900 fish (salmon and trout) to my bank, unfortunately a ban too.    Anyways I have been botting for maybe 3 hours today, I watched it for about an hour, I than leave and have my guy fight goblins unattended for 2 hours.   I come back and my account is logged out with the bot saying about 3 hours of run time.   I try to sign in ========== PERMANENT BAN.

Very dissapointing. 

I dont know if I could have done anything to prevent that, but I am highly reluctant to make another runescape account or use osbot anymore.

Has this happened to others?

• Like 1

I was using osbot for quite some time while thinking, "Wow, I can finally play 07 scape and raise my woodcutting without failing college XD". It was fun and great for about 1 week.  I have been using it for maybe 2 weeks.  After I entered my official "username" in the account name section of osbot it seemed as if I got banned faster. For a week I was straight up botting left and right.  Than I go to Barbian Village and set my bot to fish with about 2500 feathers.  I set my bot, go to sleep, and wake up with (usually atleast 500 fish) a 2 day ban.  I respond by (obviously) vigourously botting after I get online after those two days.  I did find that the bot added about 900 fish (salmon and trout) to my bank, unfortunately a ban too.    Anyways I have been botting for maybe 3 hours today, I watched it for about an hour, I than leave and have my guy fight goblins unattended for 2 hours.   I come back and my account is logged out with the bot saying about 3 hours of run time.   I try to sign in ========== PERMANENT BAN.

Very dissapointing. 

I dont know if I could have done anything to prevent that, but I am highly reluctant to make another runescape account or use osbot anymore.

After a two day ban your account is watched with alot more force.

and botting after a two day ban more often than not results in a quick ban.

Also choosing of locations was a very typical botting location.

Botting is never safe, never has been, and in my opinion NEVER will be.

Very dissapointing. 

You joined on 30th August and you used osbot for "quite sometime?"

Seems fishy to me, but botting results in a ban, as stated in the runescape rules, the only way to delay the ban is to bot smart, which you didn't do since you botted "Vigourously."

Hope you understand :)