Range pure info needed!

Wax A

if you want to stake, avoid any quests that give prayer xp. if you are looking to pk avas is pretty essential, Horror from the deep also (however this does give attack and str xp i believe). Along with this i would do biohazard so you have access to ogre cages which are pretty afk and good xp from like 50-70. Of course if you want to chin you will have to do grand tree, tree gnome village and start monkey madness, however this will give you some attack and strength xp so if your heart is set on keeping attack and str at 1 then avoid any quests which i have already mentioned that give xp for them. Mith gloves will be essential if you do however decide to become more of a hybrid account, however vambs are better on a range pure, gl bud tongue.png

Animal magnetism would be the main quest because its associated with range., avas accumulator gives you range bonus, keeps arrows/bolts so  u can use 2 rune arrows as 3-6 rune arrows.  DO NOT DO IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO GAIN PRAYER LEVELS.

QqML0CM.png?1

btw, i wouldnt bother doing horror from the deep, because these books dont really give good bonuses, they are good for obby maulers due to their low attack level, its just a little bonus, at high range level it wont really matter, you can use it  to boost your prayer.

thats just my opinion, but if u like questing much then u can do some research on it, there isnt much to quest with pure ranger, thats the good point imo, when i had my pure range pre eoc, i had animal magnetism done, with low pray, like 13-27 (cant rememb) and i pretty much owned with it.