Joints or Blunts?

Ridiculousness

I don't think its a really wise to promote drugs whatever drug it may be, and making suggestions for different drugs. I think these kind of opinions are better suited to oneself. Truthfully there could be Teenagers reading these kinds of comments and come on the generations are just getting worse and worse, please don't promote to get more lower than it already is.

Drugs are bad, and should be banned. Period. 

And before you say, ''LOL LMFAO drugs are bad???'' You have to take into consideration that the fact is drugs effect each individual differently teenagers think its cool cause other people are doing it and think they are having so much fun after taking it, only to find themselves in hospital Over dosing, or in some cases dying or in most cases getting peer pressured and feeling there is no where else to turn. 

Thats why I speak not only on my behalf but for all those teenagers that get peer pressured and don't know what their taking, for all those drug addicts that simply can't stop, and for all those who don't want anything to do with it.

Don't promote it, the world is already in a bad state as it is. 

No I don't want to debate over the topic, all I am asking is for some consideration and acknowledgement of the facts that are clearly here.

We are talking about marijuana you fucking idiot not heroin. I don't intend to be mean but it pisses me off when people say dumb shit like this. Weed isn't even a 'drug'. Try it for yourself and then judge it. You aren't going to overdose on THC and ruin your life...

We are talking about marijuana you fucking idiot not heroin. I don't intend to be mean but it pisses me off when people say dumb shit like this. Weed isn't even a 'drug'. Try it for yourself and then judge it. You aren't going to overdose on THC and ruin your life...

Okay, so let some take weed multiple times a day for a number of years of there life. Then suddenly, after say 5 years, you take it away from them. You're telling me that fucker will not rage to shit and start freaking out?

I don't think its a really wise to promote drugs whatever drug it may be, and making suggestions for different drugs. I think these kind of opinions are better suited to oneself. Truthfully there could be Teenagers reading these kinds of comments and come on the generations are just getting worse and worse, please don't promote to get more lower than it already is.

Drugs are bad, and should be banned. Period. 

And before you say, ''LOL LMFAO drugs are bad???'' You have to take into consideration that the fact is drugs effect each individual differently teenagers think its cool cause other people are doing it and think they are having so much fun after taking it, only to find themselves in hospital Over dosing, or in some cases dying or in most cases getting peer pressured and feeling there is no where else to turn. 

Thats why I speak not only on my behalf but for all those teenagers that get peer pressured and don't know what their taking, for all those drug addicts that simply can't stop, and for all those who don't want anything to do with it.

Don't promote it, the world is already in a bad state as it is. 

No I don't want to debate over the topic, all I am asking is for some consideration and acknowledgement of the facts that are clearly here.

You do realize marijuana is one of the most beneficial medicines in the world, right?

It was outlawed for profit, and it was made a "bad" drug for pharmaceutical companies.

It surprises me that people still view it as bad, when it'll be legalized soon. lol

How can you say this shit to a plant that grows from the ground? So much stupidity.

Okay, so let some take weed multiple times a day for a number of years of there life. Then suddenly, after say 5 years, you take it away from them. You're telling me that fucker will not rage to shit and start freaking out?

No, he won't. Weed is not addictive, are you guys all 14 with no facts to state and just go by what mommy and daddy say? Holy shit.

On the flip side, give someone alcohol for 5 years straight - and he'll have ruined his life/career, he'll become hostile, violent, and angry... and once its taken away depression, anxiety, so many health problems due to alcohol being terrible for you... and oh yeah, you'll be very violent with all of the things listed prior to this.

Edited by Faded Throwback

You do realize marijuana is one of the most beneficial medicines in the world, right?

It was outlawed for profit, and it was made a "bad" drug for pharmaceutical companies.

It surprises me that people still view it as bad, when it'll be legalized soon. lol

How can you say this shit to a plant that grows from the ground? So much stupidity.

No, he won't. Weed is not addictive, are you guys all 14 with no facts to state and just go by what mommy and daddy say? Holy shit.

On the flip side, give someone alcohol for 5 years straight - and he'll have ruined his life/career, he'll become hostile, violent, and angry... and once its taken away depression, anxiety, so many health problems due to alcohol being terrible for you... and oh yeah, you'll be very violent with all of the things listed prior to this.

What ever man, if you wanna spend your money on pointless shit then feel free, but don't be going round thinking you're big bad bob marley 420 blaze it man by posting on a forum about it. Sorry hard man.

What ever man, if you wanna spend your money on pointless shit then feel free, but don't be going round thinking you're big bad bob marley 420 blaze it man by posting on a forum about it. Sorry hard man.

I don't smoke, quit making assumptions. But to say marijuana is bad and you're "addicted" to it is spreading ignorance.

If you want to say marijuana is bad for you, and that's why it's illegal.

Cigarettes, caffeine/coffee/soda/tea, hookah, and e-cigs should all be "banned" as well.

zzzzz this youth

Edited by Faded Throwback

To me it's worth it to spend the money because I've created so many good friendships and memories.

just guna put my pound in the tin here. But alcohol actually causes more long term issues than weed, costs more and can kill you. I've read alot about weed and ive not seen a death by it yet. It has been around for centuries and has caused no long term damage in adults. People like to use kids to sell weed as a bad drug. This is because you put any strong substance into a child and it causes bad effects and irregular brain development, thats nothing new and certainly not only the result of weed. In my opinion there is a reason the US is slowly state by state going legal on weed. They know they cant totally destroy it and they know its 1/10 as dangerous as alcohol.

• 2 weeks later...

None because I like to spend my money on actual things rather than shit that will fuck you up.

Weed doesn't fuck you up, people fuck weed up.

No seriously, if the people abusing it could just get a hold of their damn lives it might not have such a bad reputation.

Blew aprox. 300 euros on weed this summer vacation (not proud of it) and now school started, haven't smoked a joint in three weeks and im perfectly fine.. Aside from my overly active body, but I compensate that with working out.