Deleting my account

ThunderVG

but what is the point of having this account if i'm not going to use it again? so you can only banned my account? well that is fine i don't mind if this account is banned since i won't be using it anymore at all. as long as my information is gone as well i don't mind being banned

Edited by ThunderVG

but what is the point of having this account if i'm not going to use it again? so you can only banned my account? well that is fine i don't mind if this account is banned since i won't be using it anymore at all. as long as my information is gone as well i don't mind being banned

The real question is what is the point in deleting it? What 'information' are you looking to delete?

Hello, I am here to say if there is any possible way to delete my osbot account. If so can you delete this account. I only want this account to be delete because I will not be using this account anymore. Please if any mods here can delete this account, please do so.

there is something better than deleted account, mods can brand u Banned  and u have nice line in the middle of ur name

ThunderVG